SPIEL '19 Ranking Tracker
SPIEL '18 Ranking Tracker.
I'll include any game that was listed on the SPIEL '19 Preview and that is ranked, unless:
- its release date is before October 1st, 2019, and it had already 150 ratings or more before SPIEL '19. (Those games are listed here: SPIEL '19 Games That Were Ranked Before SPIEL '19.)
- it is not marked as 'For Sale'.
Public additions to the list are turned off. This allows me to keep track of the ratings inside the game entry itself, rather than in a comment - which in turn allows readers to hide the comments and still get all the tracking information. If you see a game that should be added, send me a GeekMail, and I'll add it to the list.
For each game, I'll track its rank, number of votes, its average rating, its rank on this list, and its rank on this list, based on average. I'll try to update this daily, though the table for each game will not have an entry for each day, to prevent the list items from growing too large. Instead, I'll list the last seven days, and a selection of the period before that.
The entries also mention the game's position on the GeekBuzz (from a snapshot taken on October 29th) and the game's final position on the SPIEL '19 Most Wanted Games Tracker. This will make it easier to see if the games live up to earlier expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why isn't Game X listed?
There are five possible reasons for this:
1. It isn't ranked yet. Once it reaches thirty ratings, it'll get ranked, and I'll add it to the list.
2. It isn't on the SPIEL '19 preview, and I do not consider it a SPIEL '19 release.
3. It is on the SPIEL '19 preview, but it is not marked as 'For Sale', and I do not consider it a SPIEL '19 release.
4. It had 150 or more ratings before SPIEL '19, and I do not consider it a SPIEL '19 release.
5. I've overlooked it. Please GeekMail me, and I'll add it to the list.
Why is Game Y listed? It was published months/years/centuries before SPIEL!
W. Eric Martin listed it on this year's SPIEL preview, and it didn't have many ratings yet, so that's good enough for me - I'll list it here as well.
This Geeklist will generate a lot of subscription notices. If they are bothering you, can block this Geeklist from your subscriptions. Go to the buttons on the bottom of the header of this list, and click the little triangle next to 'Subscribe':
- [+] Dice rolls