Gathering of Friends XXXI Math Trade
- Dan Blum(tool)United States
Request list: Gathering of Friends XXXI Math Trade Request List
Please note that people are allowed to delete items they are no longer trading from the geeklist. Therefore, please double check that the items you list as wanted in the OLWLG are the ones you want - if you only look for an item number from this geeklist it may have changed due to a deletion.
Deadline to add games: 10:00 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, March 26th
Want Lists Due: 10:00 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, April 2nd
Results Posted: Later in the evening on April 2nd
Trade Happens: Thursday, April 16th, at 1:00 PM. However, please deliver your games to folks before then if possible - the fewer games left to deliver on Thursday the faster it will go. If you will not be at the Gathering from Saturday, April 11th through the final trade time, please list when you are planning to be in Niagara Falls in your first item listed.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see this wiki page if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Other than cash or cash equivalents, any item you believe would be of interest to Gathering attendees is fair game with approval. Games, game accessories, promotions, expansions, puzzles, videogames, RPGs, and books or magazines related to these are explicitly allowed, as are any items from the request list; for anything else, please check with me first. Again, cash and gift certificates are NOT allowed, even as sweeteners; if you want to sell games, please bring them to the flea market.
* You must verify and accurately describe the versions and conditions of your items, and state the language unless the item only exists in English. The person listing the item is responsible for correcting any issues resulting from an inaccurate listing.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 127 iterations using seed 1428571.
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions.
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, please just delete the item. It will be removed from the OLWLG on the next update. Please do NOT delete items after the deadline for entering items has passed.
Requests for items you'd like to see should go on the request list. Any other discussion should be posted to the Gathering website forums; do not post anything to the Gathering Facebook page that you want me to see, because I won't.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, March 26th, 2020, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, April 2nd, 2020, 10:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls