Geekway to the West 2020 No Ship Math Trade Offer List (CANCELLED)
Add Games Deadline: 11:00 PM CST on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020Recommend
Want Lists Due: 11:00 PM CST on Saturday, June 7th, 2020
Results posted: Sometime in the morning of Sunday June 8th
Trade to tentatively occur at the Virtual Flea Market Meetup on Saturday, June 13 at 10:00 AM at Upstairs Ballroom - Space D
1) Use of the On-Line Want List Generator http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event (please remember to tip some GG to JeffyJeff for his support).Jeff MichaudUnited States
FloridaCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
2) You must be attending Geekway to the West 2020 to participate in this math trade. If you cannot be present at the trade meetup, then it is your responsibility to arrange a time and place to deliver your games to their recipients and to retrieve your games from others.
3) Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
4) Please do not edit any items in a way that makes them less desirable. If you realize after listing an item that it is damaged or missing parts, submit a blank want list for it.
5) Items allowed in this math trade are board games, RPG products, and gift cards. If you are thinking about adding something that is not one of these three, feel free to check to see if it is allowed. If someone is interested in trading it (and possibly receiving it in a trade), we can work with you on it.
If you intend to "want" a gift card or any form of currency in exchange for your item, please be aware that per the terms of BGG that is considered a sale and must be operated through the Marketplace such that BGG gets its 3%. If you are concerned about how to do so, please refer to Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them) for further details. Note: This only impacts you if YOU are the recipient of the cash equivalent.
6) NO ARBITRAGE. Money arbitrage is defined as trading an item containing money for an item containing more money. Money includes cash offers, PayPal transfers, wire transfers, gift certificates, etc. So if you are offering money, do not “want” any money items in exchange for your item. Arbitrage is always frowned upon and usually just an unwritten rule, but since it has slipped through in the past it is now a written rule. Arbitrage will result in the list being re-run. I will try my best to spot any arbitrage, but feel free to let me know if you see it happen. We are all doing this math trade for fun and to get new stuff in exchange for our old stuff, so let's all do our best to not abuse the system.
7) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners. Any games not in shrink should be fully inventoried, and any missing components - including inserts - listed in the entry. Do not include a link to any game unless you are including it with the entry as this looks, in the OLWLG, as if you are.
8) Please watch (either via the geeklist or the OLWLG) for questions posted as comments on your items, and answer them promptly.
9) Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. Errors by participants, such as listing a game that they do not have, are their responsibility to resolve.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this list or send me a Geekmail!
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020, 11:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, June 7th, 2020, 11:00 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls