Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2020 Edition
I understand that there might be those that can't or do not want to participate due to concerns and limitations around COVID-19. Current science estimates that the virus can only survive on cardboard for ~24 hours; with CanadaPost already moving a bit slower as a result of the current situation, there shouldn't be concerns about spreading the virus. Despite that, if you're still not willing or able to participate, then I do apologize and hope you'll join us the next time around.
There will be one important change for this trade. I've had a couple of users ask about allowing gift certificate entires this time around, as it helps stimulate the sales of some of our OLGS and FLGS during a time where their sales may be flagging. With that in mind, I've made the decision to allow no more than one gift certificate per participant. Unless someone can make a particularly compelling argument, I'm reluctant to allow more than one copy per posting as I don't want to turn this into a flea market - so please respect the one entry per participant limit.
Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. You MUST have a Canadian mailing address at which you can receive packages in order to participate in this Math Trade.
For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades, or the newbies FAQ.
Math Trade Video Tutorials
Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies
Discussion Thread: Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2020 Edition - Discussion Thread
Request GeekList: Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2020 Edition - Request List
Posting Games: Now until Thursday April 30th 11:00 PM EDT
Want List Submissions: Thursday April 30th 11:00 PM EDT to Sunday May 3rd 11:00 PM EDT
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.
2. ONE gift certificate per user is being permitted for this trade. The intent behind this is to help generate some income for our friends at the OLGS and FLGS across Canada. Only one copy per GC entry. Please respect this limit, and don't make me regret this decision. Any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (a numerical amount via gift card, gift certificate, PayPal, actual cash, etc.) is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee (3%) required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. For further details, see the BGG guidlines on cash value trades in Math trades.
3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents. All Games must have conditions listed according to the guidelines here.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.
7. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries that are not included in that listing, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.
8. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
9. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed. Do not try to circumvent the rules as your entries will also be removed.
10. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday Apr 30th, 2020, 11:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday May 3rd, 2020 11:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls