Rocket City Board Games Discord No-Ship Math Trade!
There will be a meetup at Carmens' house (address to be provided to all users who get a trade) near Research Park on August 30th at 2pm. Everyone attending will be required to wear a mask. For any user who does get a trade and cannot make it to the in-person swap, you will need to coordinate with your trade partners to exchange games.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the Math Trade Wiki Page. We will be using OLWLG. There are many helpful links and videos on that page, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out via Discord (message or the #trade-requests channel) or BGG message.
Deadline to submit offers: August 24, 2020 at 7pm
Deadline to submit wants: August 28, 2020 at 7pm
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" drop down menu (Ex: Agricola)
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it is not always obvious. You must (with the exception of items that are new in factory shrink wrap, ie NIS) inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
4. Items may be edited after listing. The OLWLG will notify users that have added the items as a want to the change. It is THEIR responsibility to review and accept the changes (or remove the item from their wantlist). Items may be deleted from the list before the offers deadline (the OLWLG handles this just fine). If you do not want to trade an item anymore after the offers deadline, you must submit a blank wants list for that item.
5. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you will order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. Each participant will be limited to four (4) of this type of "drop ship" item.
6. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though highly unlikely).
7. Use the Discord server (#trade-requests) for questions & discussions about this math trade (however, questions on individual items should be asked as comments on the specific geeklist item). Please feel free to also message me with any questions on the math trade or how to work the OLWLG
8. If you have games that successfully trade, you agree to share with the moderator your real name and a contact number that you will be reachable at during the meetup via call or text.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer v1.4 (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
Deadline-Offers: Monday, August 24th, 2020, 7:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, August 28th, 2020, 7:00 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls