Board Game Barrage First OLWLG Math Trade!
I'm again going to try to make this as beginner friendly as possible, BUT AS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME RUNNING A TRADE ON OLWLG, I CAN'T GUARANTEE I'LL BE ABLE TO FIX POTENTIAL ERRORS THOUGH I'LL TRY! That said, feel free to join our discord at boardgamebarrage.com/discord or go to our guild post at https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2429173/article/34838187#34... if you have any questions! They've both been great sources of help!
But again to be clear, PLEASE PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH ERRORS!
Rules of the Trade:
This is a US shipping math trade. To participate you must be able to receive at a US address. If you are shipping from outside the US, you must explicitly disclose this.
Please note that there are several recent additions/changes to the rules. They are typically in bold with a ***NEW*** indication.
Deadline to submit offers: Sunday, August 30th, 11:30 PM Pacific
Deadline to submit wants: Sunday, September 6th, 11:30 PM Pacific
**Please note the PM deadlines.**
Shipping: You (the person offering a game in this trade) bear the full shipping cost to any US address.
Discussion Thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2485418/article/35591191#35...
Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this math trade. (http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/) Please get comfortable with it before the end of the trade. If you have questions, I suggest you post them in the discussion thread (link above). I or other users are happy to help you. There are several useful links to help you learn how to use the OLWLG at the bottom of this post.
I think we're going to stick to just making this a trade of board games, cash, and cash equivalents (gift cards).
I don't want this to be a opportunity for someone just to make money on deals, but the occasional occurrence of someone trading $X for $X + $1 is fine, just don't make this your purpose for joining, PLEASE!
Please describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of the components and box, the language, and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You're also responsible for making sure that your game is complete and you should note any missing pieces/components/etc... Finally if you do NOT include this information, the default assumption will be that the edition is the newest one, in English, and that the game is in excellent condition and complete.
1. If you list the condition of the item as anything less than excellent, you should be describing the issue(s) making you rate it less than excellent.
2. Language such as "components not inventoried", "no guarantee", "recipient's responsibility to contact the publisher in the event of missing pieces", etc. is NOT ALLOWED. Listings with such disclaimers will be removed from the trade. You're on the hook to make sure your game is complete or describing how it's not.
3. Items may be edited after listing. This editing MAY include downgrading the initial listing. Should changes to a listing be made, the OLWLG will alert all users who have already selected the item for their wishlist. It is THEIR responsibility to review and accept the changes (or remove the item from their wishlist).
4. If you wish to remove an item for consideration, DELETE the item.
5, Unfortunately, this will available to participants in the US or with US addresses only. Sorry everyone, postage is expensive.
6. OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have questions. Please answer them if you get them.
7. Once trades are done, feel free to set them up through BGG's trading system so that both parties involved get positive feedback for participating in a successful trade.
8. You are responsible for getting your item(s) to your recipient(s) in the condition described. This includes you being responsible for your selected courier and appropriately packaging your shipment(s). Any lost packages or damage incurred in the course of shipping must be addressed and resolved by you (the sender). Any insurance or claim with your chosen courier is your responsibility. Regardless of any such insurance claim outcome, you are still required to deliver your item(s) or suitable replacements to your recipient(s).
9. Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. In the case that there is a problem after the final results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition, if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
10. Decisions to anything that comes up regarding this math trade are decided by me. If you do not agree with me making such decisions, then don't participate in the math trade.
A general note:
While > 99% of the time trades go through smoothly, you are dealing with humans. Humans let other humans down and sometimes take advantage of them. Humans also sometimes make mistakes. If you are not ready to accept this fact, I suggest you refrain from entering this trade.
Please remember, every checkmark in OLWLG means you are agreeing to make that trade. Once you submit your wants and the window to resubmit closes, you've agreed to those trades, and are expected to honor them, even in the event of a mistake.
A special note on this trade:
Although I'm going to keep an eye on potential blatant errors people make in this trade, as this'll be my first time running a trade in OLWLG, because I'm not sure how easy it is to make corrections, it MAY be more difficult for me to fix errors, so understand that you are PARTICIPATING AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE MAY NOT BE A SAFETY NET!
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, August 30th, 2020 11:30 PM PDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, September 6th, 2020 11:30 PM PDT
That's it. This is my first time running a trade so I'm happy to take suggestions. Also, I know there are some weird rules in this trade so please DO NOT participate if you don't feel comfortable with them.
- [+] Dice rolls