Be My Valentine 5 Day Math Trade - OLWLG Use Required - Results Posted
- Jeff MichaudUnited States
FloridaCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Official results (TradeMax output) 276 total trades
Result summary by user (w/links into trading system)
The list of the most wanted, and the unwanted items
Official wants (input to TradeMax)
Everyone with games traded make sure you have them marked "for trade" in your collection to the trade proposals can go through (for those with non-game items, make sure you have "outside the scope of BGG" marked "for trade")
Note: there were 3 pairs of direct trades, you guys could have skipped the MT for those 6 items and just make the deals direct )
for this math trade want lists will be submitted only by using the online wantlist generator/editor ... you may want to make sure you can login to that tool (no password required) if you aren't one of the 641+ who have already.
Also Very Important!
You must read the Limits & Rules below before joining in on this math trade!
Related (Discussion) Forum Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/291784
Request (games you want to see) Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/28977
Submissions (including sweeteners): Thursday, Feb 14th, 3pm Eastern Time Want lists due: Friday, Feb 15th, 7pm Eastern Time
Results posted: Friday, Feb 15th, 8pm Eastern Time
Limits: (per person)
* No-limit on the number of real game items
* Max of 3 non-game items (that includes geek gold, gift certificates, etc)
* Geekgold offerings must be at least 40 GG
1. * Non-game items must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985), and you must within (at the bottom) of the item description put a "+altname+ Short Name Here -altname-" (minus the quotes) where "Short Name Here" for example would be "125 Geek Gold", or "$40 ThoughtHammer Gift Card", etc.
2. * "sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
3. * You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it's not always obvious.
4. * Traders from all countries are allowed.
5. * Specify your restrictions on shipping in your listing. If you don't it will be assumed you'll ship worlwide for free. (Note: if you list "mirror" shipping, or a limit to how much you will be pay toward the shipping, then you must state where you would be shipping from (zipcode for USA locations).
6. * If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (ie. that you'll order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing.
7. * No Geek-gold or Gift certificate arbitrage... that means you are not allowed to attempt to trade your geekgold for someone elses geekgold offering, or attempt to trade your gift certificate for someone elses gift certificate offering. However attempting to trade geekgold for a gift certificate or vice versa is allowed.
8. * I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely). If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed
9. * Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though for questions on individual items as those as comments to the specific geeklist item)
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the BGG wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection
* Linear Priorities
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking the full set of want lists when they are posted as soon as possible (and definitely before the results are posted) for any "obvious" errors.
Note: in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
Note: you can start putting together your want list(s) immediately, even before you enter your own items into the math trade, so 1 day should be plenty of time for folks to finalize their want lists.
- [+] Dice rolls