BGG Top 100 Analysis March 2008 / 1st Quarter 2008
- JonMichael Rasmus(jmsr525)United States
Reiner Knizia's MUSICAL CHAIRSRecommend
1. Place a group of chairs in the middle of the room. One for every player.
2. Remove one chair to the side of the room.
3. Each player shall be given a hand of cards from 1 to 13.
4. Each player shall select one card as their bid. Players are positioned in bid order clockwise around the circle. The sume of the numbers on all the cards shall be the number of seconds the music shall play for.
5. Players shall walk clock wisearound the circle for this number of seconds.
6. When the music stops, each player shall try to get a seat and collect a special action associated with that seat.
7. The one player who does get a seat shall collect no special action.
8. Each player in bid order may then execute their special action. The player in the "remove one chair" seat must execute their special action last.
9. Play proceeds back to step 4.
10. Once only the "remove one chair" seat remains the game ends.
Special actions and set-ups for multiple players follow below.
- [+] Dice rolls