Remember the Good Ole' Days -- A Math Trade (CLOSED SUMMARY POSTED IN THE FORUMS)
- James Perry(Regai)United States
Forum Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/309050
So, with tongue firmly placed in cheek, I offer this return to the Good Ole\' Days of math trading. We are going to revisit what math trades were like when I started participating. Please read these rules carefully becuase things are drastically different.
This list is CAPPED at 250 items! Once the list hits 250 items that meet the rest of these rules, it is closed.
NO DUPLICATES! Once someone has entered Oasis, that is it. No one else can enter Oasis. This INCLUDES sweetners!
MAX 3 entries per person! You can only add three games to this math trade. We want as many people to participate as possible.
JeffyJeff\'s OWLG is banned! You have to build your want lists by hand.
I will use TradeGenie! Ok, I will run TradeGenie, but in the event it does not reach completion I will use TradeMaximizer to ensure maximum trades, if TradeGenie reaches maximum trades I will use those results. TradeGenie will be run with default parameters.
There will be no linear priorities or duplicate protection or any of that junk, TradeGenie cannot handle it so it is gone!
I will make heavy use of exclamation points in the special rules!
Items WILL be deleted from this trade if they do not follow these rules! Please do not delete your own items, if you want them removed geekmail me and I will do it (hey, that is how it used to be done before Aldie gave you the ability to delete it yourself.)
The summary will be posted using the alpha-numeric format! Ok, so this isn\'t just like the old days. In the old days it was a number only format. Numerous errors creeped because of that, so I\'m being nice and not going back to that mess.
Have fun! or should that read \"No Bitching!\" Ok, both rules are in effect. Remember this is a fun math trade. If you must be a detractor, go out to a farm and be one there.
Only GAMES allowed! This isn\'t GeekGoldGeek or DVDGeek, this is BoardgameGeek. Sure you can put your Desperate Housewives Season 1 DVD as a sweetner, but it cannot be the main entry.
TradeGenie only allows 60 items on your want lists, so your want list length is capped at 60 items.
NORMAL TRADE RULES
- You must accurately describe your games condition, language, etc.
- Traders from all countries are allowed. Specify your restrictions on shipping in your listing. Be prepared to have those same restricitions applied to you.
- You MUST ship your game within few days of the trade being accepted, unless you and your recipient have come to a different agreement.
- You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don\'t want to trade, submit a blank list.
- I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
- You are responsible for knowing these rules, violation of the rules may result in disqualification from this trade and future trades.
List Opens: Monday, April 28th, 8:00 AM Central or when I get around to posting it Monday morning
List Closed: Wednesday, April 30th, 8:00 PM Central or when the cap is met
Summary Posted: Wednesday, April 30th ... sometime, hopefully quickly...
Want Lists Due: Thursday, May 1st 8:00 PM Central
Results Posted: Saturday, May 3rd 8:00 PM Central
What is a \"Math Trade\"? Check out the Wiki: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
We are using a maximize trades algorithm, this means that you can get ANY game on your list. You can wind up with your 25th pick even if a 1-1 trade was possible with your 1st pick. You are responsible for the quality of your trades.
- [+] Dice rolls