The 36 hour trading extravaganza - an instant gratification math trade
- Jack KUnited States
WisconsinTreasure those you love...
This math trade is open to BGG members worldwide
What is this GeekList?
This is where you post your offerings for trade. Entries posted after tbe deadline noted below will not be considered for this event.
For those of you not familiar with the process, a very useful guide to Math Trades is available here, courtesy of Lindsey Dubb.
We will be using TradeMaximizer 1.3a here with duplicate protection and linear prioritization, so the order of your want lists will matter.
The On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is available for this event (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support). Use of this tool is required for this event.
We're keeping this simple...
1) Anything goes, as far as items are concerned. Gift certificates, Geekgold, DVDs etc are all permitted. The only restriction is that you must have at least one entry which is a game for each non-game entry that you put up.
2) Geekgold arbitrage is permitted.
3) Gift certificates must be for a specified location and for a specified amount.
4) Non-game entries must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
5) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners if they are physical items (i.e. not GG).
6) Your shipping restrictions must be clearly stated. Any ambiguity will be interpreted as generosity on your part.
7) You are not permitted to list your own entries as wants in your want lists.
8) PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ENTRIES ONCE YOU HAVE ADDED THEM. If you don't want to trade an item you've listed, just submit a blank want list for it.
As the moderator, I reserve the right to make final judgement on all matters relating to this event. I don't anticipate having to exercise that authority, given the positive experiences I have had with most of you to date, but need to make the statement.
Other useful information
Discussion Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/322130
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.3a with duplicate protection and linear prioritization.
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Duplicates: The same game may be listed more than once, even by the same person if desired.
Users may not post more geekgold than they currently have.
Key dates (all times EDT)
Open for posting games: Now to Thursday, June 26th, 5pm
Want list submission period ends: Thursday, June 26th at 10:30pm. No extensions will be granted.
Results posted: (by) Thursday, June 26th at 11:30pm
Want list submission
Submissions will only be accepted through the OLWLG.
- [+] Dice rolls