GenCon No-Shipping Math Trade (OLWLG Required) RESULTS POSTED
- Sheamus Parkes(Isamoor)United States
Request (games you want to see) Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/33663Recommend
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/331281
Due to popular local request, deadlines will be pushed back. I apologize for those traveling from out of town if this will cause you issues.
Submissions (including sweeteners): Monday, Aug 11th, 9pm Eastern Time
Want lists due: Tuesday, Aug 12th, 9pm Eastern Time
Results posted: Tuesday, Aug 12th, 10pm Eastern Time
Due to requests:
Either arrange your own times, or try and get together for the following meeting:
Tentatively Scheduled for 11 AM EST on Saturday, Aug 16th in the 500 Ballroom of the Indianapolis Convention Center. Time is subject to change, but it will be on Saturday. You or a representative would need to be present at this time to exchange games. This is not a registered GenCon event. You cannot hold GenCon accountable for any happenings related to this trade. If you have conflicting events, please let any trading partners know and make your own arrangements.
1. Use of JeffyJeff's very nice OLWLG tool will be required for this trade. He has been nice enough to make his tool available and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to not check hand-edited want lists. Please tip him for this gracious offer.
2. For Non-game items to show up right on the OLWLG, they must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985), and you need to add a short description inside tags, like below:
+altname+ 100 Geek Gold -altname-
+altname+ US$25 to www.BoulderGames.com -altname-
3. For sweetners to show up right on the OLWLG, please add them using the GAMEID tags.
4. Please accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc.
5. Anything goes for entries and arbitrage. I don't care what you enter and I don't care what you put on your want lists. I suppose I should tell you to limit the alcohol, although that was a big hit at the last local trade. (And yes, I have moderated local math trades before.)
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the BGG wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Trade Resolver: Most recent TradeMaximizer using
* Duplicate Protection
* Linear Priorities
Note: you can start putting together your want list(s) immediately, even before you enter your own items into the math trade, so 1 day should be plenty of time for folks to finalize their want lists.
- [+] Dice rolls