Wargame Math Trade (Results Posted)
- Shawn Simas(DaJackel)Canada
Results Posted: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2647686#2647686
This trade is being run on behalf of leroy43 who was interested in a war game math trade.
Submissions due: Saturday, September 20th, 8:00pm EDT
Summary of submissions posted: Saturday, September 20th, 11:00pm EDT (or earlier)
Want lists due: Monday, September 22nd, 8:00pm EDT
Results posted: Monday, September 22nd, 11:00pm EDT (or earlier)
Method of Finding Trades
We will be using TradeMaximizer with the following options:
* Linear Priorities
* Duplicate Protection
For details on TradeMaximizer, including how to use linear priorities and duplicate protection, consult its Wiki page:
I will post the formatting required once the final entries are in. In addition, I will be the sole person running TradeMaximizer, and my results (open to public scrutiny, of course) will be the official ones.
How to List
* Please list sweeteners using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, for example: Puerto Rico) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/3076).
* You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If no language is posted, English is assumed. If no condition is posted, new in shrink is assumed.
* Please state your shipping conditions. If nothing is posted, free shipping world-wide is assumed.
* You should choose a photo that best represents the game you are trading (language, edition, and the like). If there are none suitable in the database, pick the one that's closest and make a note in your item listing.
* The request geeklist is limited to war games only.
* No misc. items (DVDs, books, computer games, etc)
* Gift Certificates are allowed, but limited to *2* per person
* Geek gold and non-wargames are allowed, but limited to *3* per person.
* Exceptions: For every wargame you submit beyond the above limits, you can add one each gg/gc/non-wg to a max of 5 each.
* No limits (or qualifiers) for sweeteners.
* Please use your best judgement when deciding if a game is a wargame or not. If in doubt contact myself or leroy43
* Please keep all comments off of this list (unless it's under the entry it is referring to). Direct all comments to the discussion thread.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason, especially those which I feel violate the premise of this math trade. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
* Use the related forum thread for questions and discussions of this math trade (however, for questions on individual items, please leave comments on the item itself, here on the list. It may also be advised to send a geekmail in addition to the comment as not all traders will check their entries for comments).
* Do not submit want lists until the summary has been posted.
* You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read Math Trade Wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math+Trades
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking the full set of want lists when they are posted as soon as possible (and definitely before the results are posted) for any cut/paste errors. This policy will not be modified or relaxed!
Questions or Comments
Please direct all questions and comments to the forum thread reserved for this math trade, for the benefit of your fellow traders.
The official forum thread is at:
To request items, use the following GeekList:
- [+] Dice rolls