Spread the Happiness Around Math Trade - Submit want lists
- Jeff MichaudUnited States
FloridaCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
for this math trade want lists will be submitted only by using the online wantlist generator/editor ... you may want to make sure you can login to that tool (no password required) if you haven't already.
Also Very Important!
You must read the Limits & Rules below before joining in on this math trade!
"Spread the Happiness Around" refers to the fact that for this math trade, we will be running TradeMax with a new metric to find a result set where more users have at least one trade (the overall number of trades will still be the max possible).
Related (Discussion) Forum Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/344469
Submissions (including sweeteners): Friday, October 3rd, 11pm Eastern Time
Want lists due: Sunday, October 5th, 10:00pm Eastern Time
Results posted: Sunday, October 5th, about 11pm Eastern Time
Limits: (per person)
* Max of 4 non-game items (that includes geek gold, gift certificates, etc)
* Geekgold offerings must be at least 50 GG
1. * Non-game items must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985), and you must within (at the bottom) of the item description put a "+altname+ Short Name Here -altname-" (minus the quotes) where "Short Name Here" for example would be "125 Geek Gold", or "$40 ThoughtHammer Gift Card", etc.
2. * "sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
3. * You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it's not always obvious. When in doubt though, folks should post a comment to the item and/or geekmail the item's owner with questions.
3.5. * For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete (I've been on the receiving end 2 or 3 times thus far where the owner assumed and it wasn't)
3.6. * If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
3.7. * If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not.
4. * Traders from all countries are allowed.
5. * Specify your restrictions on shipping in your listing. If you don't it will be assumed you'll ship worlwide for free. (Note: if you list "mirror" shipping, or a limit to how much you will be pay toward the shipping, then you must state where you would be shipping from (zipcode for USA locations).
6. * If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (ie. that you'll order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing.
7. * No Geek-gold or Gift certificate arbitrage... that means you are not allowed to attempt to trade your geekgold for someone elses geekgold offering, or attempt to trade your gift certificate for someone elses gift certificate offering+++. However attempting to trade geekgold for a gift certificate or vice versa is allowed.
8. * I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely). If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed
9. * Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though for questions on individual items as those as comments to the specific geeklist item)
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the BGG wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection
* NO Priorities
Important Note: requires special version of TradeMax (pointer to which will be provided)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Note: in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
Note: you can start putting together your want list(s) immediately, even before you enter your own items into the math trade
- [+] Dice rolls