USA OCT 2011 MT - Literacy Matters : Submit Want Lists
- Occu Pant(RoamDog)United States
Listed below is an executive summary of the rules, You do not have to read the complete Official Rules, but are required to comply with all rules whether you have read them or not.
Overall Guidance/Theme: Many MTs have a "shopping at the ZippyMart" vibe. Users run in, (scan the OLWLG colored tags), grab a gallon of their favorite brand of milk and bolt. This MT may have more of a "shopping at a bazaar" vibe. Participants are encouraged to provide some color commentary with their offers and add comments which may help other participants to uncover a hidden gem (however, this does not, in any way, invalidate the mandatory requirement to provide accurate data in the descriptions).
You MUST use a CONUS (sorry AK & HI) shipping address.
Board games, Card games, DVDs, Books, Comics, PC/Video Games, RPGs, and most other geeky stuff allowed.
For any PC/video games offered, you MUST provide at least the following details: Platform/OpSys, Registration status, Media type, and whether a box or manual are included.
Participants are limited to one (1) entry that is an offer of . And minimum offered must be at least 200 GG.
Participants are allowed to post an unlimited number of offers of Gift Cards (GC). However, minimum amount must be at least $15.
GG and GC arbitrage are prohibited.
You must use a "Sweetener(s):" tag or label in your description if you are including multiple items (as a single lot) in your offer.
Sender must pay the FULL shipping costs including delivery confirmation or tracking number (minus any insurance costs which are responsibility of receiver but only if the receiver chooses to have package insured).
You must use the OLWLG.
Do not substitute, split, change, downgrade, denigrate, or degrade an offered main item or any sweeteners once they are posted (see rules for how to handle changes).
Each participant is requested to tip one GeekGold per entry on the Offer GeekList. Obviously, this action is totally voluntary. But I hope that you will comply with this request. Remember that all tipped will be disbursed to promote the success of the MT.
Incentive Bounties: Frequently, tips are given to the people that moderate Math Trades. If this MT accumulates any tips, 100% of such tips will be awarded to others.
1. Delivering the Goods Bounty: Of the total tipped, I am going to give 1/3 to the MT participant that traded the most items that were actually requested on the Request List.
2. MVP Bounty: Of the total tipped, I am going to give 1/3 to the MT participant who traded the single most wanted item.
3. ToolTime Bounty: Of the total tipped, I am going to split 1/3 between [userid=cokasaki] and [userid=JeffyJeff].
4. Super-Dee-Duper Bonus Bounty: I will give 8 GG to every single participant that offers AND subsequently trades at least one game that is rated #1 on my Wishlist.
5. Last Chance Bounty: I'm going to give away one of my games offered in this MT that does not trade to somebody that added it to their Want List.
6. Hidden Gem Offer Bounty: The offer that had the most interesting color commentary and whose color commentary was the most likely to induce other participants to consider reading the blurb, researching the item described, and adding the item to Want Lists will be awarded enough to buy an avatar (and potentially also a microbadge).
7. Don't Tell My Spouse Bounty: The person that offers AND subsequently trades the highest total amount of Gift Cards will receive enough to buy an avatar (I cannot remember how much that is).
Official Rules and Discussion Thread -- You should immediately click the Subscribe link for this thread.
Discussion Thread for Whiners -- If you understand, but do not like any of the rules, then please post your comment here.
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, October 20th, 2011, 10:15 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, October 23rd, 2011, 7:00 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls