GameStorm 2009 Math Trade - Results posted
GameStorm 2009 is soon approaching (March 26-29), so it's time for the 3rd annual GameStorm no shipping math trade.
Anyone is welcome to participate in this math trade if you or your proxy can make it to the conference in Vancouver, WA to exchange games.
Request GeekList: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/39924
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/383514
Final Results posted here!
This Math Trade is open to all types of games, game accessories, BGG-specific goodies (as sweeteners only), and to limited numbers of non-BGG related items (see Rules and Restrictions, below).
This list is where you post your offerings for trade. If you are new to Math Trades in general, please check the discussion thread for further information on how this works. Please also feel free to GeekMail me (themilkcrate) if you need assistance getting started. We would love to have as many people take part as possible, so don't be shy about asking for help or clarification!
Questions and Comments
For the benefit of your fellow traders, please direct all general questions and comments to the forum thread reserved for this math trade.
List opened for submissions: Friday, March 6th, Noon
Deadline to add games: Thursday, March 19th, 9 AM
Summary posted: Thursday, March 19th, by 10 AM
Want lists due: Sunday, March 22nd, 2 PM
Results posted: Sunday March 22nd, 3 PM (or sooner!)
To ensure fairness, I will send my want lists to a third party on the evening of March 19th, the day after the summary is posted.
Method of Finding Trades
The trade will be run on TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=11200911, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING. For more information you can read the TradeMaximizer wiki page.
Want lists must be submitted using the OLWLG.
Rules and Restrictions
* You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc.
* You should choose a photo that best represents the game you are trading (language, edition, and the like). If there are none suitable in the database, pick the one that's closest and make a note in your item listing.
* Duplicate games are allowed, even from the same user. If you own multiple copies of the same game and would like to trade them all, add the following to your item description:
Where "2" is the exact number of items you have. Then you and everyone else can treat it as a single item through the OLWLG.
* You may only post three non-game listings. These items should be posted with the gameid for Outside the Scope of BGG or Miscellaneous Game Accessory. Items that count toward the three item limit include GeekGold or other BGG goodies (microbadge coupons, etc.), mystery boxes (even those that include only games), as well as DVDs, computer/video games, etc.
* Gift certificates are not allowed in this trade.
* Game sweeteners must be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (for example: gameid=1 inside square brackets[ ] yields Die Macher) or you may alternately use a link to the game's page (like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1). Including images is also helpful.
* You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list. Please do not delete items from the geeklist. If you no longer wish to trade an item, edit the item to say so and submit a blank want list.
* This is a local trade, with no shipping. Again, anyone can participate as long as you're willing to swap games at GameStorm 11.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will most likely be removed.
* By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
* Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are responsible for checking your want lists through the OLWLG.
* Use the related forum thread for questions and discussions of this math trade (however, for questions on individual items, please leave comments on the item itself, here on the list).
(This text has mostly been stolen from other Math Trades. Thanks to all of those who have moderated so well in the past!)
- [+] Dice rolls