Canada Only Math Trade - Results Posted
- Shawn Simas(DaJackel)Canada
Results posted here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3177902#3177900
Shipping cross-border hurts the wallet and the last Canada-only trade I ran was almost exactly 1 year ago, so it seems a good time to do it.
Submissions posted: Tuesday, March 3rd, 9:00pm EST (Extended due to BGG Downtime) Summary of submissions posted: Tuesday, March 3rd, 11:00pm EST (or earlier)
Want lists due: Thursday, March 5th, 8:00pm EST
Results posted: Thursday, March 5th, 11:00pm EST (or earlier)
Method of Finding Trades
We will be using TradeMaximizer with the following options:
* Linear Priorities
* Duplicate Protection
For details on TradeMaximizer, including how to use linear priorities and duplicate protection, consult its Wiki page:
I will post the formatting required once the final entries are in. In addition, I will be the sole person running TradeMaximizer, and my results (open to public scrutiny, of course) will be the official ones.
*You must trade geek items only. That is, games are obviously preferred, but DVDs, video games, etc are fine. Check with me if you're uncertain. However, I ask that you be sensible.
GeekGold arbitrage? I don't care one way or the other. If people don't like it, they don't have to put it on their want list. Again, though, try to be sensible. I don't want to see a whole page of nothing but your GeekGold.
How to List
* Please list sweeteners using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, for example: Puerto Rico) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/3076).
* You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc.
* You should choose a photo that best represents the game you are trading (language, edition, and the like). If there are none suitable in the database, pick the one that's closest and make a note in your item listing.
* Traders from only Canada are allowed (Or from elsewhere if you have a Canadian address in which to receive packages). Specify your restrictions on shipping in your listing, for example that you will cover all of the shipping or only the first $10 dollars. I would like to recommend that everyone covers all shipping, but this is not a requirement.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason, especially those which I feel violate the premise of this math trade. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
* Use the related forum thread for questions and discussions of this math trade (however, for questions on individual items, please leave comments on the item itself, here on the list. It may also be advised to send a geekmail in addition to the comment as not all traders will check their entries for comments).
* Do not submit want lists until the summary has been posted.
* You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read Math Trade Wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math+Trades
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking the full set of want lists when they are posted as soon as possible (and definitely before the results are posted) for any cut/paste errors. This policy will not be modified or relaxed!
Questions or Comments
Please direct all questions and comments to the forum thread reserved for this math trade, for the benefit of your fellow traders.
The official forum thread is at:
To request items, use the following GeekList:
- [+] Dice rolls