Veni Vidi Ludi Wargames math trade - Trade List
- Sylvain Martel(Kinwolf)Canada
Veni Vidi Ludi Wargames math trade
Discussion thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3687036
Request Geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/44306
Key Dates & Times (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)
Date Open For Submission: Friday July 17th (5:00pm)
Date Closed For Submission: Thursday, July 23th (7:00 pm)
Date Open For Want List Submission: Thursday, July 23th (7:00 pm)
Date Closed For Want List Submission: Sunday, July 26th (7:00 pm)
Results about an hour thereafter!
Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this event (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
OLWLG Help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=7654321, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
1) This math trade is open to everyone
2) When listing a game, only Wargames, as defined as games with Wargame as a category or tagged as wargames can be listed with one exception, see #3
3) 3) You can list 1 non-wargame for every 3 wargames that you list. So if you listed 6 wargames, you can list 2 non-wargame.
4) War miniatures, Gift certificates, Geekgold, War related DVDs etc are all permitted.
5) Please do not delete or remove items from your entries once you have submitted them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
6) There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items. If there is something you really hope to see someone post; please list it in the Request GeekList.
7) Gift certificate and GG arbitrage is not permitted. Cash offerings will not be permitted.
8) Non-game entries (DVDs/CDs/RPGs/etc) must be listed as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will not work with other listings; therefore, if you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
9) In your entries you are required to describe the condition of the components & box as best as possible for all items you are trading (ie. New (In Shrink)/Sweetners included). For games which have multiple languages and editions, you also required to specify the language and edition of your item. For games which are not being sent in shrink you are required to inventory the components and list anything missing. Do not assume that the game is complete, even if you have never played the game and just removed the shrink. Please list if the game is coming from a smoke free environment or not. If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc). If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it (ie. if you include a link to the base game, you will be required to send the base game). If you do not list a condition, missing components or smoking details the game will be considered to be in excellent to mint condition, complete and from a non-smoking home.
10) Shipping: Describe your shipping policy clearly (ie. listing to where you will/will not be willing to ship and how much of the shipping you would be willing to cover, if any). You must cover at least the first 5$ of the items you ship out. If you do not state a shipping policy it will be assumed you are willing to ship anywhere in the world for free.
11) Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (example Coloretto). If you aren't aware of how to do this it's simply [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces. To find the game id simply search the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the game id. For example, Coloretto's game id is 5782. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
12) If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, your entries will be removed. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know.
13) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener. Again, if you include a link to a game in your description you will be required to ship that game.
14) Please do NOT include links to where you are selling the item/game (example BGG Marketplace link/E-bay link). This makes your entry look like you are only trying to sell your game and not looking to trade it. As this is a Trade list, items here should be those you are looking to trade not advertise for sale.
15) You will be required to periodically check your entries for Comments, and respond to them as appropriate. This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
16) You will be required to submit your want list using the OLWLG. It is best to work on your want list and submit it early, so you don't miss the deadline. If you need to make changes after it is submitted, you can make the necessary changes and then resubmit it any time during the submission period. If you will be unavailable during the want list submission period but still wish to participate, contact me directly and we can discuss alternatives. Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread. When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
- [+] Dice rolls