August 8th Kalamazoo Game Day NO SHIP Math Trade
- That is not Depeche but rather(Progmode)United States
Welcome to the August 8th Kalamazoo Game Day Math Trade Geeklist. This is where you'll submit games you would like to trade away. Please read this information carefully and ask questions if you have them.Recommend
Trade GeekList: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/44661
Request GeekList: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/44662
Discussion Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/427163
Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required. (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
If you aren't familiar with the OLWLG, read this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
And this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152
Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them.
You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
Here are the basic rules:
1) This Math Trade is open to anyone attending Kalamazoo Game Day. If you are not attending, you are welcome to participate if an attendee is willing to pickup and drop-off your items.
2) This Math Trade is for games only. Non-game entries are NOT permitted. Game accessories (such as animeeples, card sleeves, dice towers, etc...) are okay.
3) There is no shipping for this Math Trade. All items must be exchanged in person on Auguts 8th at the Kalamazoo Game Day.
4) If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
5) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners.
For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it as this looks, in the OLWLG, as if you are.
6) Sweeteners are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
7) If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries.
8) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
9) Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.3a with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Key dates (all times EASTERN TIME)
Open for posting games: Sunday, July 26th until Sunday, August 2nd around noonish.
Want list submission period: Sunday, August 2nd (Noon) until Thursday, August 6th (Noon) - no extensions!
Results posted about an hour thereafter.
Please note that it's best to work on your want list and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
Also: Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread.
When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Want list submission
Submissions may be made at any time after the 29th (12:00am), but only by the OLWLG. If you will be unavailable during the want list submission period but still wish to participate, contact me directly and we can discuss alternatives.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
- [+] Dice rolls