Minneapolis Board Game Madness 11 -- No Ship Math Trade
- James Ludlow(jdludlow)United States
Saint Louis Park
This is a no-ship math trade that ties in with Minneapolis Board Game Madness 11
There is no discussion thread, nor a request thread. Please use the comments section of this geeklist for any questions or discussion.
The rules are pretty simple.
1. Don't add anything to your want list that you don't want to receive. (This rule alone takes care of paragraphs of boilerplate rules that all pretty much boil down to, "Use common sense.")
2. You must be able to deliver your games on Saturday (9/12) by 1:00 PM.
3. Board games, geek gold, and gift certificates are allowed.
4. Arbitrage in all forms is allowed (see rule 1).
5. Please accurately describe the condition and edition of any item you list. Pictures are nice, but please also write what you are offering.
Tuesday 9/1 (12:00 AM): Geeklist is open for submissions. Monday 9/7 (11:00 PM): Geeklist closed for submissions. Want lists can now be compiled.
Thursday 9/10 (11:00 PM): Want lists are due.
Saturday 9/12 (1:00 PM): All items must be delivered to the hotel by this time.
Trade Forum Thread (Updates and lists will be posted here):
- [+] Dice rolls