Portland, OR Pre-ConQuest No Ship Math Trade CLOSED!
- Sean CarrickUnited States
http://www.ConquestOregon.com), and it got me in the mindset of doing a math trade. There will be about a month between the end of this and the con itself, which means that people can trade at any of the intervening meetups. However, if you are coming in from out of area, we'll be glad to arrange something at the con.
Discussion thread here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3881611
Want List: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/45851
And now, the rules (Plagiarized from any number of previous Math Trades).
*REVISED BY POPULAR DEMAND* Dates:
Deadline to add games: This list closes at 10PM, Monday, Sept 14th (unless there's a consensus that everything that's going to be listed has been. In that case, I may end it early).
WANT LISTS DUE: 8:00PM, Wednesday, Sept 16th
Results Posted: 9:00PM Wednesday, Sept 16th.
RESULTS FINAL: 12:00PM Noon, Thursday, Sept 17th(This allows for any error on my part)
Trade Happens: Thursday, Sept 17th at Lucky Lab, or Sunday, Sept 20th at the Guardian meetup. Alternatively, if there is a meetup that I haven't listed, that works for you, do it.
If you absolutely cannot make a meetup, please make a note of it in your listing, and post whether someone will be able to proxy for you.
1) Do not delete an item if it is no longer available. You may change the description to indicate it is no longer available and/or submit a blank want list for the item, and it will not trade.
2) If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
3) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners if they are physical items (i.e. not GG). If at all possible, use a photo of the version you are submitting for the trade.
For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it as this looks, in the OLWLG, as if you are.
4) Gift certificates, Geekgold, DVDs etc are permitted. Please be sure to list them as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
5) Sweeteners are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
6) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
I will be using TradeMaximizer 1.3A with duplicate protection, PRIORITIES=SCALED, SEED=5000, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING. For more information you can read the trademaximizer wiki page.
If there's anything I missed, please let me know.
- [+] Dice rolls