Ottawa Area Official No Ship Math Trade II - Trade List
- Vast AireCanada
Ottawa Area Official No Ship Math Trade II - Trade GeeklistRecommend
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/459646
Request GeekList: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/48150
Please refer to the following link if you are not familiar with math trades:
Open For Submissions: Wednesday Nov. 4th, 10:00am
Closed For Submissions: Sunday Nov. 15th, 10:00pm
Friday Nov. 13th, 11:00pm
Open For Want Lists: Sunday Nov. 15th, 11:00pm
Friday Nov. 13th, 11:00pm
Closed For Want Lists: Wednesday Nov. 18th, 11:30pm
Monday Nov. 16th, 11:00pm
There will be no extensions to these deadlines unless there are any technical issues with BGG that result in problems or prolonged outages.
1) This is an Ottawa (and surrounding) area ONLY no-ship math trade. Please do not participate in this math trade if you are not able to personally meet up in the Ottawa area to exchange your games. If you cannot meet this criteria and still wish to participate then you will be required to cover ALL shipping costs. However please send me a geekmail first before posting any trade submissions.
2) The day, time & location for the meet up and exchange is yet to be determined. We will use the discussion thread to come up with something that is suitable for the majority of traders.
3) There is no limit to the number of submissions you are allowed. Please forward this thread to any of your local geekbuddies to maximize the amount of items for trade.
4) We will be using the Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) with Duplicate Protection for this trade. Please refer to the following links if you are not familiar with this tool:
5) We will be using the latest version of Trade Maximizer to generate the final trade list.
6) In the description for your entries please include as much information about your game as possible (condition, language, edition, etc...)
7) Non boardgame items (Gift Certificates, Geekgold, DVDs, etc...) are permitted in this trade, but they must listed as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (use Game ID 23953). Please use the +altname+ description -altname- format in the description of your item.
8) Duplicates and Sweetners are allowed for this trade. If posting Sweetners use the [GAMEID = xxx] format so that they show up and display properly in the OLWLG tool.
9) Please, please, please DO NOT delete items once they've been added. Otherwise you will risk ruining the trade for everyone involved. If you have made a mistake please geekmail me so we can modify your entry properly.
Good Luck and Happy Trading.
- [+] Dice rolls