The Man, The Myth, The Moustache Math Trade - Part The Second - The Myth
Important Times and Dates:
Monday, February 8, 2010 1600 GMT/1000 CST : Item Submission Opens
Saturday, February 13, 2010 1600 GMT/1000 CST : Item Submission Closes/Want Submission Opens
Monday, February 15, 2010 1600 GMT/1000 CST : Want Submission Closes/Results Posted
1. Board Games, RPGs, and related items only. GeekGold and Gift Certificates are acceptable as sweetners though. No other items.
2. Shipper pays all shipping. Your call on the restrictiveness, still no partial pay though.
Trade List: The Man, The Myth, The Moustache Math Trade - Part The Second - The Myth
Request List: The Man, The Myth, The Moustache Math Trade - Part The Second - The Myth - Request List
Discussion Thread: The Man, The Myth, The Moustache Math Trade - Part The Second - The Myth - Discussion Thread
1) Use of OLWLG is required.
2) Only Board Games, RPGs, and related Items are allowed as main items. GeekGold and Gift Certificates are acceptable as sweetners, but you must currently have all the GeekGold, and all Gift Certificates must be to Game Stores.
3) Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
4) You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description.
For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it as this looks, in the OLWLG, as if you are.
5) Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
6) If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know.
7) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
8) You must be extremely explicit in where you will ship to, because you are required to pay all shipping. You can be as restrictive as you want on where you will ship to. No partial pay/co-pay.
9) Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=42, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Good Luck Trading
- [+] Dice rolls