GameStorm 2010 Math Trade
GameStorm 2010 is soon approaching (March 25-28), so it's time for the 4th annual GameStorm no shipping math trade.
You are welcome to participate in this math trade if you or your proxy can make it to the conference in Vancouver, WA to exchange games.
We are hoping to make this the biggest GameStorm trade ever, so please join in whether you have 2 or 52 games to trade!
Request GeekList: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/52189
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/496494
The submission period for entering games in the trade ended at 9:00 PM on Thursday night, March 18th. Traders may begin working on their want lists.
List opened for submissions: Friday, March 5th, Noon
Deadline to add games: Thursday, March 18th, 9 PM
Summary posted: Thursday, March 17th, by 10 PM
Want lists due: Sunday, March 21st, 2 PM
Results posted: Sunday March 21st, 3 PM (or sooner!)
This Math Trade is open to all types of games, game accessories, BGG-specific goodies (as sweeteners only), and to limited numbers of non-BGG related items (see Rules and Restrictions, below).
This list is where you post your offerings for trade. If you are new to Math Trades in general, please check the discussion thread for further information on how this works. Please also feel free to GeekMail me (themilkcrate) if you need assistance getting started. We would love to have as many people take part as possible, so don't be shy about asking for help or clarification!
Questions and Comments
For the benefit of your fellow traders, please direct all general questions and comments to the forum thread reserved for this math trade.
Wantlists will be submitted via the Online Wantlist Generator (OLWLG).
The trade will be run on TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection.
SEED=12201012, ITERATIONS=75, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Rules and Restrictions:
* You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc.
* You should choose a photo that best represents the game you are trading (language, edition, and the like). If there are none suitable in the database, pick the one that's closest and make a note in your item listing.
* Duplicate games are allowed, even from the same user. If you own multiple copies of the same game and would like to trade them all, add the following to your item description:
Where "2" is the exact number of items you have. Then you and everyone else can treat it as a single item through the OLWLG.
* You may only post three non-game listings. These items should be posted with the gameid for Outside the Scope of BGG or Miscellaneous Game Accessory. Items that count toward the three item limit include GeekGold or other BGG goodies (microbadge coupons, etc.), mystery boxes (even those that include only games), as well as DVDs, computer/video games, etc.
* Gift certificates are not allowed in this trade.
* Game sweeteners must be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (for example: gameid=1 inside square brackets[ ] yields Die Macher) or you may alternately use a link to the game's page (like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1). Including images is also helpful.
* You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list. Please do not delete items from the geeklist. If you no longer wish to trade an item, edit the item to say so and submit a blank want list.
* This is a local trade, with no shipping. Again, anyone can participate as long as you're willing to swap games at GameStorm 12.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will most likely be removed.
* By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
* Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are responsible for checking your want lists through the OLWLG.
* GameStorm is not affiliated with this trade and is not responsible for the results of the trade or the exchange of games at the convention.
* Use the forum thread for questions and discussions of this math trade (however, for questions on individual items, please leave comments under the item itself, on this geeklist).
There will be a scheduled exchange time on Saturday morning from 10am-10:30am at the convention at a table near the game library. In addition, the coordinators of GameStorm have generously offered to hold trade games in the game library on Saturday.
This means that traders can drop their games off Saturday (preferably in the morning) if they are not able to make the game exchange, and can then pick up their games any time on Saturday before 10 pm. All games must be picked up by that time.
Traders are, of course, welcome to make other arrangements for getting their games to the recipients at the convention (via proxy, etc.).
As stated above, GameStorm accepts no responsibility for the results of the trade, the condition of games, or the exchange of games at the convention.
As in all math trades, you are responsible for making sure that your game exchanges happen.
- [+] Dice rolls