Bolton maths trade (for Sunday 21 March Bolton All-day gaming event).
- Russell MartinUnited States
Results: No trades! Thanks for participating anyway... (See you on Sunday. Maybe some trades can still be worked out there.)Recommend
TradeMaximizer Version 1.4a
Options: ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES HIDE-NONTRADES SHOW-ELAPSED-TIME ITERATIONS=500 SEED=1234567 METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Input Checksum: 7037ed6bbce23780d923cfcb21843bb6
[ users trading = 0 ]
TRADE LOOPS (0 total trades):
ITEM SUMMARY (0 total trades):
Num trades = 0 of 12 items (0.0%)
Total cost = 0
Num groups = 0
Group sizes =
Sum squares = 0
Elapsed time = 2ms
Want lists were as follows:
# Wed Mar 17 18:48:48 2010
# Geeklist: Bolton maths trade (for Sunday 21 March Bolton All-day gaming event).
# ... http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/52826
# Owner: craw-daddy
# Item count: 17
# Users with items: 4
# MISSING 5 WANTS (29.4%) FROM 1 USER(s) (25%):
# schkff (5)
# Summary generated: Sun Mar 14 15:24:41 2010
0001-1TGORARB ==> "1830: The Game of Railroads and Robber Barons" (from craw-daddy)
0002-ILLUM ==> "Illuminati: Deluxe Edition" (from craw-daddy)
0003-SOCCG ==> "The Settlers of Catan Card Game" (from craw-daddy)
0004-EIA ==> "Empires in America" (from craw-daddy)
0005-CARCA ==> "Carcassonne" (from craw-daddy)
0006-BATAV ==> "Batavia" (from schkff)
0007-BVG ==> "Blue vs. Gray" (from schkff)
0008-MYTHO ==> "Mythology" (from schkff)
0009-SUPER ==> "Superpower" (from schkff)
0010-PORROY ==> "Port Royal" (from schkff)
0011-BTMBG ==> "Beowulf: The Movie Board Game" (from talismanisland)
0012-HOBBIT ==> "The Hobbit" (from talismanisland)
0013-LOTR ==> "Lord of the Rings" (from talismanisland)
0014-TORU ==> "Toru" (from talismanisland)
0015-PITCH ==> "PitchCar" (from talismanisland)
0016-CARCH ==> "Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers" (from PeterL)
0017-ATDG ==> "Alhambra: The Dice Game" (from PeterL)
#pragma user "craw-daddy"
# Confirmation code: rhcnEICgSOS3cOonvH2C2w
# Sun Mar 14 18:23:20 2010
(craw-daddy) 0001-1TGORARB :
(craw-daddy) 0002-ILLUM :
(craw-daddy) 0003-SOCCG :
(craw-daddy) 0004-EIA : 0006-BATAV 0017-ATDG
(craw-daddy) 0005-CARCA : 0006-BATAV
#pragma user "PeterL"
# Confirmation code: lITs3vNQh54d2IxvCoUHvw
# Sun Mar 14 17:56:06 2010
(PeterL) 0016-CARCH : 0003-SOCCG 0006-BATAV
(PeterL) 0017-ATDG : 0003-SOCCG 0006-BATAV
#pragma user "talismanisland"
# Confirmation code: K3mrdcchN7Weu3hAGa009g
# Tue Mar 16 15:58:14 2010
(talismanisland) 0011-BTMBG : 0003-SOCCG 0010-PORROY
(talismanisland) 0012-HOBBIT : 0003-SOCCG 0010-PORROY
(talismanisland) 0013-LOTR : 0003-SOCCG 0010-PORROY
(talismanisland) 0014-TORU : 0003-SOCCG 0010-PORROY
(talismanisland) 0015-PITCH :
# End of wants. If you don't see this line then this file may have
# been truncated.
Note: Submissions to the list are now disabled, and want list submission is enabled. (Although there's only a few of us in this trade, we'll carry on with want list submission and see what happens, although I think there's only one or two things I might want on this list myself.)
Please submit want lists by Wednesday, March 17th 2010 (7pm GMT).
Go here to submit want lists. http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
This is a maths trade for the UK Bolton All-day Gaming event taking place on 21 March 2010. The intention is for all of the trading to take place on the day of the event, Sunday 21 March 2010 so as to avoid shipping costs for exchanging the games.
(Note: This is the first maths trade that I am "running", and I will try to handle this as cleanly as possible. Your patience is appreciated.)
Here are the rules for this maths trade.
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for this event (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
3. Sweeteners are allowed, and should be included in the description of the geeklist items.
4. You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners if they are physical items (i.e. not GG). Do not simply say 'as pictured'" when it comes to describing the language/edition.
5. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
6. (Added) Please do not remove items from this geeklist as it may lead to problems later on when resolving the trade. If you work out a trade in some other fashion, or decide you don't want to trade your item(s) you have listed, then please submit a blank want list for that item (or items).
7. It is expected that you (or a proxy acting for you) will be attending the Bolton Gaming event on 21 March so that the trades can take place there. Alternative arrangements can be made to handle the trades in some other format, but these must be acceptable to both parties (the 'sender' and 'receiver') involved in each part of the trade!
I would expect that the trades should take place between noon and 5pm on 21 March. We can clarify further details as the event nears.
Other useful information
Maths trades: Maths_Trades
OLWLG FAQ: OLWLG
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with dummy protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING, ALLOW-DUMMIES
I have chosen the USERS-TRADING metric because it potentially increases the number of people taking part who make at least one trade, while not affecting the overall number of trades. This means that the order of the items on your want lists makes NO difference.
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Open for posting games: Now until Sunday 14 March (7pm GMT).
Want list submission period: Sunday (7pm-ish), March 15th until Wednesday, March 17th (7pm) - no extensions!
I plan to publish the results Wednesday (17 March) evening. Trading will take place at the event in Bolton on Sunday 21 March (barring special arrangements by individually involved traders).
Please note that it's best to work on your want list and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
Also: Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread.
When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Want list submission
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
- [+] Dice rolls