Tennessee Game Days 2010 - no ship math trade
The fifth (!) annual Tennessee Game Days is coming up on April 30 - May 2, 2010. As part of the festivities, I am reviving the no ship math trade we had two years ago.Recommend
Anyone can participate in this Math Trade, as long as you plan on exchanging games at Tennessee Game Days 2010. I leave it up to the participants to work out the timing of the trade during the event.
Forum Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/4771163
Submissions: 5:00 pm CDT on April 12
Want lists: 5:00 pm CDT April 21
Results posted: ASAP after verification.
1. Board and card games only for this Math Trade. Duplicate entries for the same game title are allowed.
2. "Sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred, example Agricola) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola).
3. You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it's not always obvious.
4. Anyone may participate as long as they plan on attending Tennessee Game Days (TGD) 2010, April 30 - May 2, 2010 to make the exchange.
5. Unless you make other arrangements, all participants are expected to swap games in person at TGD.
6. If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (i.e. that you'll order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing.
8. I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely).
9. Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though for questions on individual items add those as comments to the specific geeklist item).
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the BGG wiki page.
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection (if needed)
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ADJUSTING THE GEEKLIST.
See you at TGD 2010 - and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: April 12, 2010, 5:00 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: April 21, 2010, 5:00 PM CDT
Edited to extend offers deadline to April 12th.
- [+] Dice rolls