Origins 2010 No-Ship Math Trade List - Want List Submission OPEN!
- Tyler Hudak(trevlix)United States
Request Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/54767/origins-2010-no-...
Discussion Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/5014866
Dates (all times in EST):
Submissions Open: 6/4/2010
Submissions Close: 6/12/2010 11:59PM
Want List Submission Open: 6/13/2010
Want List Close: 6/18/2010 11:59PM
Official Results will be posted shortly after.
Meetup: Saturday, June 26 10AM EST. Location: Outside the CABS game room. Signs will be posted.
1. Anything gaming related is allowed. (board games, RPGs, video games, etc)
2. You must be @ Origins to trade. If you aren't, you get to pay the shipping.
3. No geekgold or gift certificates, unless used as a sweetener.
Please read the rules below!
1. This is a No-Ship math trade to be done at Origins. Anyone is allowed to participate, but must be at Origins to trade.
2. There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items. If there is something you really hope to see someone post, please list it in the Request GeekList.
2. OLWLG (JeffyJeff's program) will be used. Participants are required to use it. (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
3. There is a scheduled time to meet and trade games. However, traders (those trading away games) and receivers (those getting the games) are highly recommended to contact each other and set up their own time and location to trade/receive games. This will prevent the problems last year where people were waiting for others who did not show.
4. In the event that one cannot make it to Origins or is not able to meet up, then they will be required to ship the packages to the other person. The cost of the shipping rates will be fully on the person who could not be at Origins or who missed the trade time. In other words, if the trader is not at Origins or cannot meet up, then they will pay for shipping. If the receiver cannot get to Origins or cannot meet up, they pay the shipping. If you both miss it, shipping will be split.
5. Anything is allowed to be traded, except gift certificates or GeekGold. However, Gift Certificates and GeekGold may be used as sweeteners.
6. Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
7. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
8. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
9. Do NOT delete any items from the list. If you wish to remove an item, put it in the description and submit an empty want list for it.
11. If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know.
12. Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself.
All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language the game is in.
Edition/Publisher: The edition or publisher of the game
Comments: Any misc comments on it.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides:[url] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011[/url]
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Math Trade Guides:
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
No geekgold allowed unless it is a sweetener. Geekgold arbitrage is NOT allowed.
Last edited Today 11:08 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, June 12th, 2010, 11:59 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, June 18th, 2010, 11:59 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls