High & Mighty - The Leftovers Math Trade - Trade List
- Vast AireCanada
Again this is a math trade of higher valued items, and there is a lower value limit (slightly less than last go around), as follows:
All items/packages in this math trade must have a minimum value of $55 (US).
Discussion Thread: High & Mighty - The Leftovers Math Trade - Results Posted
Request GeekList: High & Mighty - The Leftovers Math Trade - Request List
Posting Games: Wednesday June 9th (1:00 am EDT) to Tuesday June 15th (10:00 am EDT)
Want List Submissions: Tuesday June 15th (10:00 am EDT) to Thursday June 17th (10:00 pm EDT)
Results posted an hour (or so) thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. All games/items must have a minimum value of $55 (US). Game bundles are allowed to reach the minimum value. In the case of any uncertainty, valuations will determined based on a combination of prices found at online retailers (Boards & Bits, Game Surplus and/or CSI) and the BGG Marketplace history for that item.
Any items not meeting the minimum value criteria will have any wantlists deleted for that particular item.
The trade moderator (aka Me) reserves the right to make all final decisions on this.
2. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
3. Shipping - You must clearly state your shipping policies for this math trade. At a minimum, you shall be required to ship to your own country. If you fail to state your shipping policy, it will be assumed that you will ship anywhere in the world for free!
4. Geekgold - Geekgold shall not be allowed as an entry in this math trade. However, geekgold shall be permissible as a sweetner only.
5. Gift Certificates - Gift Certificates are allowed in this math trade, however no GC will be allowed under the value of $75 (US), except when used as a sweetner. Gift Certificate arbitrage is NOT allowed.
The value of a Gift Certificate can't be equal to or larger than the value of any other item posted in a bundle.
6. No other "Outside the scope of BGG" submissions will be allowed for this math trade. No exceptions!
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
9. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
10. Sweetners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweetners will not show up in the OLWLG.
11. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.
12. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
13. Any other questions or issues, just ask!
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, June 15th, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, June 17th, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls