The "It's Time For Another Math Trade" Math Trade
- Vast AireCanada
Please make sure to read through the rules.
Discussion Thread: The "It's Time For Another Math Trade" Math Trade - RESULTS ARE NOW OFFICIAL
Request GeekList: The "It's Time For Another Math Trade" Math Trade - Request List
Posting Games: Wednesday September 8th (8:00 PM EDT) to Thursday September 16th (10:00 AM EDT)
Want List Submissions: Thursday September 16th (10:00 AM EDT) to Saturday September 18th (11:00 AM EDT)
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Gift Certificates, GeekGold, and all items outside the scope of BGG etc are all permitted. However, Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.
2. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
3. Sweetners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweetners will not show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Shipping - You must clearly state your shipping policies for this math trade. At a minimum, you shall be required to cover shipping to your own country's contiguous mainland (sorry AK & HI). If you fail to state your shipping policy, it will be assumed that you will ship anywhere in the world for free!
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Deadline-Offers: Thursday, September 16th, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls