Niagara Boardgaming Weekend '11 - Math Trade
- Kaiwen ZhangCanada
QuebecArt of life
This is a math trade for the Niagara Boardgaming Weekend 2011 (NBW). (More info)Recommend
Format inspired from Daezee's canadian math trades.
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/6156278
Request GeekList: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/63626/niagara-board-ga...
Key Dates & Times (EASTERN TIME - Take Note of AM/PM):
Open for posting games: Immediately until Tuesday, February 8th (11:00 PM)
Want list submission period: Tuesday, February 8th (11:00 PM) until Saturday, February 12th (11:00 PM)
Results about an hour thereafter!
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, February 8th, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, February 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
1) A drop-off area will be available on Saturday, February 19th during the convention. You are also free to arrange exchanges at your own convenience.
2) Do not remove items from your entries once you have submitted them!
3) Gift certificates and Geekgold are accepted. GC or GG arbitrage is not allowed.
4) Please describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. Please specify the edition of your game, if possible.
5) To submit your wantlist, please use OLWLG: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
6) If you are unfamiliar to math trades, please read this guide and watch these videos.
- [+] Dice rolls