Gathering of Friends XXII Math Trade
- Joe Huber(huber)
Deadline to add games: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 6th
Want Lists Due: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday, April 8th
Results Posted: Later in the evening on April 8th
Trade Happens: Friday, April 22nd, at 1PM. However, please deliver your games to folks before then if possible - the fewer games left to deliver on Friday the faster it will go.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/159648 if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games are allowed as main items. Other items are allowed as sweeteners; however, cash and gift certificates are _NOT_ allowed as sweeteners.
* Please accurately describe the condition of your items, and note the language.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 100 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 for how-to instructions
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
And discussion or requests should be posted to the Gathering website.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152
Deadline-Offers: Wednesday, April 6th, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, April 8th, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls