Spring Training - A Canadian Math Trade
- Vast AireCanada
Attempt #2 to have a semi-regular Canadian Math Trade. We had a decent turnout last month, let's see if we can do better this time around.Recommend
Please make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.
Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.
Discussion Thread: Spring Training - A Canadian Math Trade - Discussion Thread
Request GeekList: Spring Training - A Canadian Math Trade - Request List
Posting Games: Sunday March 6th (3:00 PM EST) to Friday March 11th (6:00 PM EST)
Want List Submissions: Friday March 11th (5:00 PM EST) to Sunday March 13th (11:00 PM EDT)
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Gift Certificates, GeekGold, and all items outside the scope of BGG etc are all permitted. However, Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.
2. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
3. Sweetners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweetners will not show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100
Deadline-Offers: Friday, March 11th, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, March 13th, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls