MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Public Service Announcement:
It is necessary to amend the rules of the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS. Due to the ongoing subscription notifications, I am reluctant to make modifications. Instead, I am going to maintain the official rules on this thread ("MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page) and link the following posts in the header. The main header will probably have some tl;dr rules with instruction to go to the thread for the full rules.
In addition, this will now also be the home for any and all discussion in regards to the MetaList. If there are any questions about the MetaList in general, application of rules, reporting of rules violations, suggested updates, it should be posted in the thread. Any comments for specific auctions can be directed under those entries, though I hope those remain at a minimum.
The first several posts are the current rules broken down by category. Updates will be a work in progress over the next few weeks. Once I feel they are ready enough to go live, I'll make a final edit to the header above, link to the thread and clean up the header. In the meantime, feel free to make any rule modification suggestions in the thread.
Probably the most needed update is the Auction Aggregator link and what, if anything, should replace it.
I'll let this entry cycle through the MetaList and remove it sometime after it has made its way to the top.
"MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page
ONE DAY LEFT!
Auction Starts: Sunday, 7 April 2019
Auction Ends: Wednesday, 17 April 2019 between 8pm and 10pm Eastern
Group auction with over 130 items.
Shipping to CONUS only. Buyer pays actual shipping. We will combine shipping for multiple items.
PayPal only. All sales to be conducted through the BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets its 3%. 10% discount (before shipping costs) for buyers who purchase 3 or more items. Minimum bid $5 for most items (see auction rules).
Auction includes the following:
Orléans: Deluxe Edition
Big Trouble in Little China: The Game – Deluxe Edition (with preorder bonuses)
Rising Sun: Daimyo Box
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Fief: France 1429 Complete KS Edition
18xx titles ONLY. Includes many rare or hard to obtain games. Discounted shipping. USA shipping only.
18xx Games - including many rare titles - CLOSED
GeekList: Happy Promos, Asian Games, and More auction! Ends 4/19, Ships from 95211. Coffee House (RARE!), Tokyo Metro w/metal coins, Taiko, LOTS of promos, Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Jack the Ripper, Codenames MARVEL, Villainous, Passing through Petra
Auction Link: Happy Promos, Asian Games, and More auction! Ends 4/19, Ships from 95211. Coffee House (RARE!), Tokyo Metro w/metal coins, Taiko, LOTS of promos, Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Jack the Ripper, Codenames MARVEL, Villainous, Passing through Petra
Index of Items
[microfilms]: The Honeymooners Promo - (View Item)
[redacted]: The Transporter Room Promo Card - (View Item)
Codenames: Marvel - (View Item)
Coffee House - (View Item)
Days of Ire: Budapest 1956 – Printing Press Promo Card - (View Item)
Dice Settlers: Married Bliss Promo Card - (View Item)
Dominoes - (View Item)
Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul-Kar - (View Item)
Great Western Trail: Promo Station Master Tiles - (View Item)
Kitchen Rush: Piece of Cake – The Wedding Cake - (View Item)
Miscellaneous Game Accessory - (View Item)
Nights of Fire: Battle for Budapest – Broadcast from the Radio Promo Card - (View Item)
Passing Through Petra - (View Item)
Petrichor: Honeybee – The Swarming Promo Card - (View Item)
Pocket Dragon - (View Item)
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures - (View Item)
Taiko - (View Item)
Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends – Love Elemental Promo Card - (View Item)
TOKYO METRO - (View Item)
Villainous - (View Item)
List Generated via auction tools by ones upon a game (a free service)
Small auction for a few in-shrink, untouched, Kingdom Death Monster expansions, with subsidized shipping costs. (Shipping to USA only, sorry to overseas bidders.) Ends 4/22.
These were received directly from Poot's store as part of the Kickstarter fulfillment, so no danger of counterfeiting. I had purchased a few expansions prior to the Kickstarter fulfillment to practice the modeling, and now I have a few duplicates after getting a package deal with all expansions later.
Kingdom Death Monster expansions - subsidized shipping - CONUS - ends 4/22
I want to help with some family expenses - Auction Ends 4/21. Baltimore MD
1. All games will be listed with a soft reserve. My definition of soft reserve is that this is the minimum dollar figure that I can guarantee a sale. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 21227 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. Only shipping to US.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of April 21st, 2019. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
Rules are in the geeklist header, please review there.
Random end time between 9-11 PM EDT on 4/23/19
List of games in auction
Brass: Deluxe (EGG)
Clank! Base game
Dice City + 2 expansions
Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition
Star Trek: Ascendancy
Tau Ceti: Planetary Crisis - KS edition
Terra Mystica Base game
Terra Mystica Fire and Ice
Triumph and Tragedy (GMT)
The Voyages of Marco Polo + New Characters
This auction will end on the morning of Sunday April 21st. 19 games are listed. I am hoping these games will find a new home and get the attention they deserve. Please message me if a price looks off, I didn't research these games much. Hopefully they are priced to move.
Level 7 [Omega Protocol]
Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
Ends really soon!!!
Any items with recent bids will be extended by 1 hour. Transaction will occur through the BGG Marketplace. Paypal only & USA Only. I'm up for trading, just shoot me a PM.
Elo Darkness Deluxe, painted and sleeved
A few other rarer games
The Football Game
Kick-Ass: The Board Game