MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
ENDS JULY 1ST.
Includes Eldrich Horror with expansions, Legendary with expansions, Suburbia, The Colonists, Age of Empires III, among others!
Trades considered, ships from 02142, paypal only payment option.
US-ONLY AUCTION, ENDS 6/30
1. Archon: Glory & Machination + KS promos
3. Barcelona: The Rose of Fire
5. A Castle for All Seasons + Winter Seasons cards
6. Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal – The Pacific 1942
7. Cottage Garden
8. Dead of Winter: Lucky Luke Smith
10. Glory to Rome (in French) + expansion
11. Grog Island
12. Hit Z Road
14. Kanban: Automotive Revolution
17. The Staufer Dynasty
18. San Marco
19. Thunder & Lightning
21. Wind River
22. Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends + Everfrost + Nethervoid + Legendary Summoner+ extra boards
23. League of Six
24. The Little Prince: Rising to the Stars
25. The World of Smog: On Her Majesty's Service + KS pack
26. Nations + Dynasties + promos
27. Abyss + Kraken + Anglerfish + artbook
29. Porta Nigra
31. New York 1901
33. San Juan (second edition) + events
34. Coup: Deluxe Edition + coaster
36. Yedo + Sakoku
37. The Castles of Burgundy + many promos
No trades considered, sorry! Trying to make some $ and free up more space.
Time to shrink the collection for the first time! BIN's available, and I can mail it to Istanbul, but not Constantinople.
The Traditional 1st Auction: Why Did I Buy This?
The Hobbit Deckbuilding Game
King of New York
Lord of the Rings LCG (Core Set)
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship Deckbuilding
MTG: Arena of the Planeswalkers
Munchkin (and a couple expansions)
Robinson Crusoe (2016 Edition)
Star Trek: Five Year Mission
Summoner Wars: Master Set
Vikings on Board
Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak
Thanks for looking!
Don't follow me! I'm lost.
So... I simply have too many games! They need to go for one reason or another - my loss is your gain.
TOO MANY GAMES TO LIST HERE...please see my auction
Auction ends: Sunday, June 25,2017
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid. Most have a Buy-It-Now (BIN) price.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars. You will see I have a BIN at a price fairly close to the starting bid in most cases. I have tried to price things to sell.
3. Game weights are included for estimation of shipping cost from 66212. Please note the will be box and packing as well that will add some additional weight, but you can at least get a ball park cost.
4. Shipping will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me. ALSO - I would love to ship just as soon as you are done shopping and get these games on their way to their new home.
5. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. I will only charge actual shipping and try to save as much as possible. I do not have business discounts unfortunately.
6. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping.
7. All transactions will be done via PayPal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
8. This auction will run until sometime in the evening of Sunday, June 25,2017. I do not have a set end time for the listings, as I want to discourage sniping...anyway just BIN!
NOTE: I will not add additional games...there is enough here now! Early check out with BIN, will save you the wait as I process this large auction. It would be greatly appreciated, and is why BIN is close to the starting bid price.
“I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. -Albert Einstein
I am having an Auction. I need some money. Please help.
Ends June 25th at Midnight approximately
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
US auction & optional Dice Tower Con pickup! All with BINs. Ends June 25th
One day left.
Ending Sunday night
Clearing out some games that just don't make it to the table.
Hopefully you can help give them the love that they deserve.
Auction ends Sunday, June 25th at 8PM(EST)
Shipping to the USA only and optional Dice Tower Con pickup!
All games have a minimum bid & Buy It Now option.
All payments made through PayPal.
Thanks for looking
Bruges with the expansion Bruges: The City on the Zwin
Dixit & Dixit Quest
Evolution: Promo Pack I
Evolution: Promo Pack II
Evolution: Promo Pack III
Evolution: Gigantism Promo
Mall of Horror
The North Sea Runesaga
Richard III: The Wars of the Roses
Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition For Kickstarter
One day left.
Ending Sunday night
US auction & optional Dice Tower Con pickup! All with BINs. Ends June 25th
Item is no longer in our database
Super Dungeon Explore: Legends - Legendary Pledge Manager Auction
As with everyone else need some money so trying to offload a game.
1 Week Only, US Auction
Starting Bid $300, BIN $500
EDIT: Only 5 hours left
Ends June 25th, 2017
Lots of eclectic games and sport cards wax boxes.
Games still for bidding:
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
King of Kings
Mr Jack Pocket
Kingdom of Heaven
Jack the Ripper
I am Spartacus
Classic Major League
1989, 1990, 1991 Fleer baseball wax boxes
1989, 1991 Topps baseball wax boxes
1990 Score hockey wax boxes
1992 MSL Pacific Plus soccer wax boxes
Thanks for looking
Time to let some things go!
Zombicide S1 and S2 with Kickstarter exclusives and promos
Heroscape hero boosters from Wave 1, D1, D2, D3
A Few Acres of Snow
Fields of Arle
-USD is the currency for this auction.
-International buyers welcome. Shipping from Norfolk VA, 23502 - USA. Buyers pay shipping.
-Auction will end Wednesday June 28th at 2000 EST.
-Each entry will have a starting bid. I probably won't accept any bids below the starting bid.
-BIN = Buy It Now. Commenting "BIN" will end the item with the first bid of this amount
-If you have any questions or comments about a price, please geekmail me instead of commenting here
-Please bid in $1 USD increments
-I will package and ship as soon as you tell me you are ready to check out.
-Shipping is from zip code 23502 and paid for by the buyer. Local pick up is available, and I am flexible with meeting. Please feel free to ask. International buyers welcome. I will ship if you will pay.
-Every game will packaged in a well sized box to get low shipping but some of these game are in large boxes, and will probably cost $13-15. I do USPS priority because it is cheaper for you, although it does take me some extra time to handle.
-If you win multiple items I will combine to get you the lowest price available. Quotes available upon request.
-All sales will go through the BGG marketplace so they can get their 3%.
-Payment will be done through Paypal or Venmo. I will accept cash if it is local pickup.
-Game edition, condition, and completeness will be noted.
-I am open not open to trades at this time.
Good Luck. Thumbs appreciated.
Auction will end on Sunday, 6/25/2017. 11pm EST. Transaction will occur through the BGG Marketplace. Paypal only & USA Only. Shipping will be through USPS. Buyer pays actual costs. I reserve the right to end or cancel the auction at anytime. I will also consider trade offers.
Includes some cool things like Sword & Sorcery Kickstarter, 51st State Master Set Pre-Order edition, Evolution Climate Kickstarter.
Terraforming Mars promo Snow Algae
other stuff and more may be added
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
Less than 24 hours left!
Auction will end sometime after 6pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, June 27th, 2017.
Items in Auction:
Star Wars Destiny Boxes + Starters
Runewars Miniatures Game
The Battle of Five Armies
War of the Ring (2nd Edition)
Hit Z Road
Watson & Holmes
Love Letter Premium
Taste of Poland
Don’t Mess with Cthulhu
Barking up the wrong tree
TIME Stories: Limen Fidei Expansion
A quick week long auction to make space for summer guests.
Includes Colony, Mysterium, Indonesia and more.
Check out the auction!
Thanks for looking!
All bids start at $5
I'm liquidating a large chunk of my collection to reinvest in others that'll better fit my group so we can have an epic game day on my upcoming birthday
Auction ends July 5th - US only - Ships from Berkeley CA
Local pick-up in Berkeley, CA or Urbana, IL (after July 17th) can be arranged
Some out of print games, mainly never played/played once games. Need to sell so I can move! (low) starting bids and BIN.
- Mice and Mystics
- Dungeon Petz
- 7 wonders
- Spirits of the Rice Paddy
- Lords of Xidit
- King of New York
- Settlers of Catan(Mayfair Edition)
- Toc Toc Woodman
- Munchkin Deluxe
- Blokus Duo
- Wits and Wagers
- Once upon a time
- Small World: Tales and Legends (expansion)
Summer Auction: Tomb and Other Goodies, Ends 07/01
Sales through marketplace for BGG's 3%
Payment via Paypal
Ends evening of Saturday 07/01
Mare Nostrum + Expansion
Blue vs Gray
Lords of Scotland
Advanced Tobruk System II: Streets of Stalingrad
Battlecards: Western Front
A Few Acres of Snow
Rare Games, Trick Taking Games, Japanese Games, Others (Mid-Missouri Pickup)
Auction will close sometime after 5:00pm on June 25, 2017.
Shipping only to the US.
Items sold will be sold through the BGG Marketplace.
BIN prices listed.
Shipping to be paid by the buyer. $6 for items that fit in a small flat rate box, $13 for items that fit in a medium flat rate box. Local pickup to Jefferson City, MO. I also go to Kansas City's Thursday night events on occasion.
Aviary (Trick Taking Game)
Colosseum (Days of Wonder Edition)
Cosmic Eidex (Trick Taking Game)
Die Baumeister des Colosseum (French Edition)
Gambler x Gamble (Japanese Game)
Moons (Trick Taking Game)
Mu & More (Trick Taking Game)
Pyramid’s Deadline (Japanese Game)
Take it Easy
The Ravens of Thri Sahashri (Japanese Game)
Traders of Osaka (Japanese Game, Z-Man Version)
Troll (Japanese Game)
Trumpet (Trick Taking Game)
Unlock (European Edition with Three Puzzles)
Wine Rating (Japanese Game)
Our poor beagle became very ill today and luckily after an operation and lots of great care from our vet looks like she will pull through. Unfortunately for me the vet bill is going to be over $1500. So to help off set the large bill I am going to be selling off some of my games via auction. Auction runs through next Thursday at noon and shipping only in the US.
Games up for auction:
B-17 Queen of the Skies
D-Day at Omaha Beach 1st printing
Concordia w/all expansions
Auction to pay vet bills
Auction ends June 29
Items for sale
Agricola: All Creatures Great and Small
Among the Stars w/The Ambassadors expansion
Among the Stars: Expanding the Alliance (sealed)
The Bird Told Me To Do It
Kingsburg w/To Forge a Realm expansion
Nations: The Dice Game
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot
link to Auction:
Fief: France 1429
Tales & Games: The Three Little Pigs
Progress: Evolution of Technology
Gravwell: Escape from the 9th Dimension
**If local pickup get 5% discount**
Auction ends sometime on Friday, July 7th, 2017
Thank you for checking out my auction