MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Public Service Announcement:
It is necessary to amend the rules of the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS. Due to the ongoing subscription notifications, I am reluctant to make modifications. Instead, I am going to maintain the official rules on this thread ("MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page) and link the following posts in the header. The main header will probably have some tl;dr rules with instruction to go to the thread for the full rules.
In addition, this will now also be the home for any and all discussion in regards to the MetaList. If there are any questions about the MetaList in general, application of rules, reporting of rules violations, suggested updates, it should be posted in the thread. Any comments for specific auctions can be directed under those entries, though I hope those remain at a minimum.
The first several posts are the current rules broken down by category. Updates will be a work in progress over the next few weeks. Once I feel they are ready enough to go live, I'll make a final edit to the header above, link to the thread and clean up the header. In the meantime, feel free to make any rule modification suggestions in the thread.
Probably the most needed update is the Auction Aggregator link and what, if anything, should replace it.
I'll let this entry cycle through the MetaList and remove it sometime after it has made its way to the top.
"MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page
Free Shipping to continental US available -- Restrictions apply
Ends March 31, 2018
Local pickup (Vancouver, WA) available, cash accepted.
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (Kickstarter edition)
Stocks & Bonds (one grease pencil edition, one chalkboard edition)
League of Six
Onward to Venus
Settlers of the Stone Age
Dicenstein! (Kickstarter edition)
Tortuga (Kickstarter edition)
Trailer Park Wars
In the City: Origins
24 HOURS REMAINING!!!
Auction to fund my addiction to buying new games
+ Starting Bid is a Soft Reserve Price
+ BIN price available on all items
+ All bids must be in whole dollars
+ Buyers pay shipping
+ Items ship from 48642 via USPS
+ I will try and lower shipping costs where applicable (multiple items won, etc.)
+ This is a US only auction
+ Payments will be done via Paypal
+ All transactions will go through BGG Marketplace so they will get their 3%
+ Auction will end between 12pm and 2pm EST on 3/19/18
Couple games of note:
Great Western Trail (NIS)
Imperial Settlers (NIS)
Dominion: Intrigue (first edition)
This auction will run until 3/19 at 9:00pm central time. All accepted winning bids will be shipped from 60077 and local pickup is encouraged.
Some of the highlights are:
Attack on Titan: Deck Building Game
CV with Gossip expansion
Fields of Green Kickstarter Edition
Fog of Love (NIS)
Gloomhaven (Retail New in Box)
Going, Going, Gone
The Great Western Trail (NIS)
Grimslingers with the Northern Territory Expansion
Key to the City London (NIS)
Stone Age (NIS)
Tao Long Deluxe Kickstarter
Tiny Epic Quest
All winning bids will need to check out through the BGG Marketplace.
US Only, Ends 3/19. about 24 hours left
5 Minute Dungeon
Apocrypha Kickstarter Lot/Pledge
But Wait there's More
Dark is the Night
Don't Mess With Cthulhu
Superhot Kickstarter Shotgun Pledge
Transylvania Curse and Traitors
Wiz-War + Beastial Forces
I can also meet up for local hand off in the area, whether it be Hillsboro or Portland. Also I will be attending Game Storm so that might make things easy as well.
Some of the games
Walking Dead: No Sanctuary
Rise To Nobility
Kune v Lakia
Tiny Epic Galaxies, and expansion
Tiny Epic Quest
And a few others plus some empty boxes.
Edit: This auction is now CLOSED!
End Date: March 21, 2018
* Bios: Genesis
* Sid Meier's Civilization with expansions (FFG)
* Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
* Hellsing manga collection
* Dark Crystal comic
* Dragon's Lair (Blu-Ray)
low, Low, LOW Starting Bids on Everything
Ending March 21st @ 8:00pm
Items for Sale include:
Wings at Work: Watch Your Back!
The Little Big Game of Bupkis
Command & Colors Ancients (First Edition (I think))
Combat Commander: Europe (First Edition (I think))
Shipping to US Only through BGG Marketplace and PayPal
Hopefully some or all can go to a home where they will be played more than they got on the table with me.
Auction will end on Monday, 3/19/2018. It will end at a random time that night. Transaction will occur through the BGG Marketplace. Paypal only & USA Only.
The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary with addon and free gifts for BIN
Nice Metal Coin Set (Fantasy)
SiegeStorm New Awaken Realms game
Walk The Plank: Limited Edition Special Kickstarter version with cards not available anywhere else
***Sorry if people got multiple posts. I was having some site troubles***
Building the perfect game collection for our growing family
Who knew Euro games could be thematic?
Starting Bid and BIN prices slashed! Ends tomorrow! Almost every game still available!
I'm moving in a couple of months, so it's time to pare down the collection of games that don't get enough love to help offset the cost of paying movers.
Games starting bids and easy BIN option. US bidders and PayPal only unless local (85225).
Auction ends at a random time on the evening of 3/21.
Many games include expansions and/or promos!
FINAL 24 HOURS!
Still plenty of good games left! Come check it out!
I am trying to reduce my game collection to a more manageable level. I am hoping to find good homes for dozens of games that have been languishing on my shelves. If you can offer a good home for one or more of these games, I would appreciate it!
Every game in the auction begins at $1.
Many of the games listed have NO RESERVE!
The auction will end at 10PM Eastern Time on Friday evening, 3/23/2018.
Here are some other clarifications:
- Bidding Worldwide (be aware that shipping may be VERY expensive outside the U.S.)
- Bid in whole USD in $1 increments
- Payment through PayPal only
- Winning geek pays all shipping
- Games to same address will be combined
- To prevent "sniping", I will keep the auction open for a short time after the last bid if it is close to the 10PM deadline.
Note that I ship Priority Mail via the U.S. Post Office. Any optional shipping items (insurance, signed receipt, etc.) will, of course, cost extra. I will supply the shipping price once everything is packaged and weighed.
I will also arrange local pickup if desired.
All games come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
Die guten und die bösen Geister
Duel of Ages Set 1: Worldspanner
History of the World
Runebound (Second Edition) with:
Runebound: Artifacts and Allies
Runebound: Relics of Legend
Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin
Ab die Post!
Ace of Aces: Handy Rotary Series
Agents of SMERSH
- BANG! Dodge City
- BANG! Fistful of Cards
Battles of Westeros
Duel in the Dark with:
- Duel in the Dark: 3-5 Player Variant
- Duel in the Dark: Acoustic Mirror
- Duel in the Dark: British 3.7in QF Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Duel in the Dark: British Searchlight
- Duel in the Dark: Ju88 Night Fighter
- Duel in the Dark: Quad Flak
- Duel in the Dark: Railroad Flak
- Duel in the Dark: The Walls Have Ears
Enemy in Sight
Ex & Hopp
Get the Goods
New World: A Carcassonne Game
Oltremare: Merchants of Venice
The Ark of the Covenant
Victory & Honor
Thanks for checking out my list!
LESS THAN 48 HOURS REMAINING
Please take a moment and check out my post-winter liquidation!
CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY, running from now until Friday, March 24th.
• Rayguns & Rocketships (KS) – SOLD
• Maximum Apocalypse (KS) – SOLD
• Flick 'Em Up: Dead of Winter
• Flick 'Em Up (plastic edition)
• Robinson Crusoe (3rd edition)
• Specter Ops – SOLD
• Small World bundle – SOLD
• Small World: River World – SOLD
• Lords of Xidit
• Survive! Escape from Atlantis (with squids)
• King of Tokyo – SOLD
• Celestia – SOLD
• Tiny Epic Western
• Tiny Epic Kingdoms
• Ra (1st edition) – SOLD
• Puerto Rico (2nd edition w/ expansions) – SOLD
• San Juan (1st edition w/ expansion)
• Ad Astra – SOLD
• Tenka – SOLD
• Bang! Card Game
• Flapjacks and Sasquatches
• Nerdy Inventions (KS)
• Game of Thrones: Hand of the King
• Grimslingers (1st edition) – SOLD
One day left! Many starting bids lowered!
Ends 3/23 at 11:59PM
Xia:Legends of a Drift System
Huge World in Flames lot
Several wargames (Silent Victory, RAF, others)
Warfighter WWII Kickstarter lot
A bunch of Tiny Epics
Large Arkham Horror Card Game Lot
US/Canada only. Local pickup is available in or around Chicago
PayPal Payments accepted.
Making some room for war games on my shelves. Most games I am selling are NIB. I am accepting trades, but I am only looking for three items:
* End date: 3/23 10pm US Central Time
Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga
Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game
Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Board Game
Mysterium: Hidden Signs
Star Wars: Destiny – Kylo Ren Starter Set
BGG is to get their 3% commission and my list is NOT set to private
** Shipping US Only, and Local Pickup
** Shipping from 60634
** Most Items have BIN prices.
** Trades considered:
Panzer (second edition)
Commands & Colors: Napoleonics
Three-Dragon Ante: Emperor's Gambit
Machi Koro lot
Steam Park plus promo
Lords of Xidit plus promo
Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
Albion's Legacy kickstarter
Shinobi WAT-AAH! plus promo
Zombie 15' kickstarter
Empires: Age of Discovery kickstarter
Core Worlds lot
Mr. Card Game kickstarter
BattleLore (Second Edition)
closes March 25th, 2018
1. This auction will end on Sunday, March 25 sometime after 8 pm EDT.
2. Please bid in whole dollar amounts.
3. All games have a reserve and bin price.
4. I will only accept Paypal for payment.
5. All items will be sold through the BGG marketplace.
6. Please note, this auction is US only. (I will ship to APO's and Alaska/Hawaii)
7. Local pick up available if you attend the GSG meet up, I will not do local pick up anywhere else.
Auction will run until some time in the evening of 3/23/2018
Last Day! Lots of Great Deals Still here!
All Shipping to CONUS only. Sorry for the inconvenience. All Shipping is from 44004 and will be paid by the Buyer. Shipping Will be as cheap as I can make it for you and Yes I will combine on Multiple Auctions Won. Local Pickup is available. Please Remember if you live in California, and the game is heavy Shipping will cost a significant amount please ask for a shipping estimate
All Transactions will go through BGG so they get their 3%.
Min Bid: This is the minimum amount I will take for a game.
Payment By PayPal
Items In Auction:
Descent second Edition
Tiny Epic Quest
Tiny Epic Western
Hostage Negotiator Crimewave Kickstarter + Original Game
Heroes of Normandie
Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization
Assault of the Giants
Dead of Winter with Rodney Mountie Promo!!
and much more!!!
Nothing but train games!
Auction ends 3/31
Shipping to CONUS only
Payment via Paypal preferred (via BGG Market)
This auction includes several 18xx titles (Double O, Deep Thought Games)
Ticket to Ride maps
Steam and expansions
Martin Wallace titles
Discounted shipping, including deep discounts for multiple items.
And a novel drawing for most items if they fail to reach minimum bids. If you have won an item, you will be in the running to receive free bonus games from among those listed.