MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
This listing is for The Duchess Board Gaming Table from the Kickstarter Campaign. www.kickstarter.com/projects/1296268806/the-duchess-a-gaming...
All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
Shipping is for the Continental U.S. Only.
Bids must be in whole dollars
Starting Bid: $1,150
Buy It Now: $1,300
I am selling my kickstarter pledge. I'm not looking to make money, just to get back at least what I paid for it.
This is for the Complete set with add ons, all in the color brown.
The Complete Set Bundle Includes (MSRP $950)
~ The Duchess Table
~ 4 Cup Holders
~ Table Topper
~ 4 Additional Cup Holders
~ 2 Wing Shelves
Shipping is also included
Please know that the table has not been delivered yet. If you purchase this item, I will be leaving your name and address with the kickstarter so that the reward will be shipped to you (Saving on costs to re-ship the item).
The expected delivery date is in January 2017 and can only be shipped to the U.S.
GeekList: ENDS TOMORROW $2 (mostly) Auction! Fields of Arle, Targi: Die Erweiterung, Elysium, Shark, Pirate's Cove, Pizza Box Football, Diamonds, Hocus, Masters Gallery, Grimoire, Spielbox Issue 2016 #1, Number Please
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO!
ENDS TOMORROW $2 (mostly) Auction! Fields of Arle, Targi: Die Erweiterung, Elysium, Shark, Pirate's Cove, Pizza Box Football, Diamonds, Hocus, Masters Gallery, Grimoire, Spielbox Issue 2016 #1, Number Please
Auction for each item will close at 9pm EST on Monday, January 16, 2017 or 24 hours after the most recent bid, whichever is later.
All items include Buy-It-Now prices.
Auction posted in the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS.
Thanks for checking it out!
Clearing the Herd, Too Many Auction.
Ends Friday 1/13/2017
Magic Realm (complete)
Star Craft the board game
Star Craft Brood War Expansion
Star Wars X-Wing Lot
Zombicide Black Plague Kickstarter
World of Warcraft Adventure Game
and tons of other great gems....
* End date: 16 JAN 17
* Food Change Magnate, Armada, Le Havre, Cry Havoc, Vast and many more!
* Shipping restrictions: Will ship anywhere but you pay!
* Payment options (PayPal only, BIN prices included for every item)
I need to clear out some space!
Auction will end sometime the evening of 1/12.
Local pickup in NYC or US shipping only.
BGG will get a 3% commission. Items will be listed and sold through the BGG marketplace after the auction. Payment will be by PayPal or cash if local pickup is selected.
Bids below the Starting Reserve will not be considered. Bids should be in increments of $1.
Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate for normal-sized boxes or via the cheapest option I can find for the larger boxes.
Items included are:
Inhabit the Earth
Lord of the Rings: the Card Game
Mage Wars Academy
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition
New York 1901
The Pursuit of Happiness
Star Wars: Imperial Assault (w/a few ally/villain packs)
Summoner Wars Master Set
Friendship Is Magic
WORLDWIDE AUCTION. Ends on 1/13/17.
Baltimore & Ohio + all of the expansions.
Evolution: Climate + a couple of expansions.
The Fog of War
Hegemonic (Kickstarter Edition)
Hive (Expansions Only).
The Last Story (wii - Limited Edition)
Raised in the Land of the Huskers!
Hi, taking my first stab at a GeekList Auction. Most of the items listed are easily shippable and shipping cost should be relatively low. Also, most of them are new, just have too many games, starting to clear out the smaller and sometime pocketable games.
You can find it at https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/219867/cleaning-out-my-sm....
Epic Card Game
Epic Card Game: Kickstarter Expansion
Zombies Keep Out
Zombies Keep Out: Night of the Noxious Dead
Gruff: Clash of the Battle Goats
Dark Dealings (w/ all 3 expansions)
Secret Tijuana Deathmatch
Little Dungeon: Turtle Rock
Raiders of the Lost Tomb
I Hate Zombies (w/ Kickstart expansion)
Great Snowball Battle
various Brettspiel Adventskalendar 2016 promos
I love my wife!
Start the New Year by helping the oppressed and fighting for justice charity auction
Free promos/games with BIN!
- The Fog of War
- Pay Dirt
- Zombie 15
- Legends of Andor
- Tribune: Primus Inter Pares
- Steam expansion 3 map
- Galaxy of Trian Deluxe edition
- Alhambra Big Box
- Lords of Waterdeep + Scoundrels of Skullport
- Let them eat shrimp
- Island Fortress
- And then we held hands
- Charon Inc
- Change Cheng
- New York 1901
- Lost Cities
Auction ends Monday, January 16th at 8pm Eastern time.
Geekmail me if you want to buy a couple of games for a deal. Thanks for looking!
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
Local Pickup is available from West Toronto/Etobicoke, or the Niagara Boardgaming Weekend on Jan 19th to 22nd. Otherwise shipping to the US is from Niagara Falls NY for US buyers or from Toronto for Canadian buyers. Buyers will pay actual shipping costs by the most economical method which I will communicate upon auction close.
Auction will end at 9:59PM EST on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
Anti-Sniping rules in effect. Any bid within the last hour will extend the bidding for that item only for one addition hour from the time of the last bid.
$US Auction only. No BINs. Any bid lower than the starting bid will be ignored. I reserve the right to terminate any auction without a valid bid at any time.
Minimum increase is $1.
BGG will receive 3% commission.
Again this auction if for Canada/US addresses only. Sorry about that.
Payment in $US by PayPal is required if item is to be shipped. Cash in $US or converted $CDN can be used for local pickup if preferred.
Featured items include:
Above and Below expanded edition
Claustrophobia + 2 Expansions
D-Day Dice + various Exapnsions
Dust Tactics coffin box
Gears of War: Mission Pack 1
Gears of War: The Board Game
Ginkgopolis + Experts expansion
Level 7 [Omega Protocol]
Memoir '44: Air Pack
Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 1
Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients
Shadows of Brimstone: Swamps of Death
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game – Deathwing Space Marine Pack
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game – Mission Pack 1
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game: Space Marine Pack 1
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game: Tyranid Enemy Pack
A Study in Emerald First edition
T.I.M.E Stories + Marcy Case expansion
I'm auctioning off several games to declutter my home and to find a new home where they will be played.
All games are in brand new, like new, or excellent condition and come from a smoke-free home and are well-cared for.
The auction will run through Sunday, January 15. Winners will be notified by geek mail and given PayPal instructions.
Note: This auction will end at 10:00 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, January 15. (Pushed back an hour from original post.)
Games will only be shipped within the US, and shipping will be through USPS when possible and paid for by the winning bidder. Games will ship from Alma, Mich. (48801).
All purchases will go through the BGG Marketplace.
Ideally, I would like to part with ALL of these games. Please bid early and often, and please promote this list to your friends.
- Fields of Arle (opened but unplayed)
- Rare Agricola decks [Gamer's deck (opened and unplayed) and NL deck (in shrink)]
- Suburbia w/ expansion and Broken Token insert
- Glass Road
- Kings of Israel
- King of New York w/ Broken Token insert
- King of Toyko w/ expansions and Broken Token insert
- Munchkin Marvel
- Kingdom Builder
- Catan 5-6 player extension - 4th edition
- Rampage (Terror in Meeple City)
- Machi Koro w/ expansions and Broken Token insert
- Samurai Sword
- Niagara w/ expansion
- Marvel Heroes
- Ticket to Ride: The Card Game
Please geek mail me with any questions and happy bidding!
1. Auction will end sometime on Saturday, January 14 in the evening around 10:00 PM EST.
2. Feel free to offer any price you want, but I may decide to not sell if under the listed price. I will entertain any offers.
3. Minimum increase is $1 increments.
4. Buyer pays shipping cost, from area code 21075. (MD)
5. I will only accept Paypal payments, unless you choose local pick-up and then cash is an option. Trades will be considered as long as no bids are on an item.
6. All sales go through BGG marketplace!!
Less than 24 hrs remaining!
Auction: Strike, 7W Duel ENDS 1/14/7
1. Games will be listed with a minimum starting bid.
2. Bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Buyer pays shipping from Kalamazoo MI, 49006
4. Shipping to US ONLY; USPS Flat Rate
5. Transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace.
6. Auction will run until sometime in the evening of January 14th, 2017.
I have the right to pull an item at any time.
Have fun and good luck!
Auction ends today, 1/15/17 at 6:00 Pacific Time
Over 275 items all with Buy it Now prices!
Worldwide shipping and local pickup in Portland, Oregon.
10 Days in Africa
1960: The Making of the President
Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small
Android: Netrunner – Creation and Control
Around the World in 80 Days
Attack! + Attack! Expansion
Many Catan expansions
Crossbows and Cannon II
Fantasy Forest (TSR)
Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
Kingsburg + To Forge a Realm
Level 7 [Escape]
Martin Wallace's Totally Renamed Train Game
Naar de Oost (Splotter)
Pergamemnon + Pergamemnon: Antebellum
Railroad Dice + Railroad Dice: Germany
Runebound: Artifacts and Allies
The Siege of Minas Tirith
Take it to the Limit!
Tribune: Primus Inter Pares
Uruk: Wiege der Zivilisation
Web of Power + The Vatican
Das Zehn Vasen Spiel
and over 200 more games!
Quick New Year's Auction ENDS 1/16
Quick, easy auction
Guilds of London
Inhabit the Earth
Keyflower + Farmers
Culling the Collection Part 1 Geek List Auction
End date: 1/22/2017
This is the first in a series of auctions.
Archaeology (1st Edition)
Beowulf: The Movie Board Game
Builders: Middle Ages
Cash N Guns (1st Edition)
Cash N Guns (2nd Edition)
Conquest of Speros
Court of the Medici
Confirms to BGG rules and uses BGG Marketplace so BGG gets their 3% commission.
Shipping: prefer US, but will accept International orders.
Payment options: winners to pay via Pay-Pal only.
Trades considered for: Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition, Tzolk'in, The Bottle Imp, Around the World in 80 Days (the original not the recent reprint/reskin of Tortise and and Hare), Vabanque, Felix: The Cat in the Sack, Witch of Salem.
24 HOURS REMAINING
Some new and old games available for auction. Including:
The Castles of Burgundy
Through the Desert
And Many More...
Auction ends January 15th. Thanks for checking it out.
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars" - unknown
Here are the games listed in this auction:
Android Netrunner plus expansions
Angels Michael's War
Campbell's Alphabet Dice Game
Call of Cthulhu Base Game
Krosmaster Arena plus expansions/promos
Blue Moon Legends
Mage Wars plus expansions/promos
Mice and Mystics plus expansions/promos
X marks the Spot
Warhammer 40,000 Conquest plus expansions
This auction will run until 9PM MST January 16, 2017.
Shipping is US only from zip code 87122. Local pickup is available in Albuquerque, NM.
I work for Level 99 Games and we’re going to have a booth at PAX South in San Antonio, TX (Jan 27 - Jan 29). Winners attending PAX South or living in the San Antonio area can pick up their games during the event.
More items to be added over the course of the auction.
Thanks for looking!
White Dragon Enterprises
Auction Ends 01/16/17
World Wide Shipping
Cash & PayPal
Here is the list:
Too many to list, you will just have to look...
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
AUCTION - Games for cheap! Clearing the shelves! 97213 local pick up and worldwide shipping too!
End date: 1/17/2017
Ships: Local 97213 pick up and/or worldwide shipping. Will ship USPS domestically unless requested otherwise.
PayPal preferred but will accept multiple methods of payment.
All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.
Ticket to Ride
Gang of Four
Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord
Minecraft the Card Game?
One Night Ultimate Werewolf: Daybreak
Dilbert Corporate Shuffle
5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons PHB
Cheap prices with low BIN. Many smaller games that could be combines for cheaper shipping.
AUCTION - Games for cheap! Clearing the shelves! 97213 local pickup and worldwide shipping too! Ends 1/17/17!
Once again I have too many games and not enough space or time to play them. Here are the rules for the auction:
1. Auction will be from today until next Tuesday, January 17th and closing at an undisclosed time to prevent sniping. You guys know who you are shake
2. All transactions will be done using PayPal and through the BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their 3%.
3. I reserve the right to cancel any sale or remove any game from the auction.
4. All games are in good condition unless otherwise specified. Please feel free to GM me with any questions about the condition of any the games listed. Pics can be provided upon request.
5. Shipping will be paid by the winner and I'll be using USPS Priority Mail.
6. I will send out games as soon as I receive payment. Once I do, please allow 5-7 days for me to send them out.
7. If I don't receive payment within 3 days of purchase then the sale will be considered null and void.
8. I will entertain any trade proposals. Send me a GM with details.
9. U.S. bidders only. Apologies, international gamers.
There will be minimum bids and BIN's available.
Please respect the minimum bids. If you propose anything lower than that it will not be acknowledged. Don't haggle me, please.
BIN's are there so take advantage of them.
My aim here is to free up space and make way for some new games. I'm going to try something here where anyone that bids on an item using the BIN option can grab a "sweetener" as a nice little incentive for buying right away. The rule is you get your pick as soon as you declare to BIN. One sweetener per purchase. So buy multiple items And once they're out, they're out. You're not required to choose a sweetener with your purchase so don't feel obligated.
If you have questions, please feel free to GM me.
Welcome to the Dungeon
Pass the Buck: A Game of Corporate Responsibility Management
Age of War
Boss Monster 2: The Next Level
The King Commands
Valley of the Kings
But Wait, There's More! & But Wait, There's More!: That's The Best Part!
Games for auction:
BINs on all items.
Shipping from 20175
Thanks for looking!
1. End Time: The auction will end on January 22, 2017 sometime in the late evening.
2. Bidding: Most items have a starting bid. Bids lower than the starting bid will not be considered. All bids must be in whole dollar increments.
3. BINS: All items have a BIN price. The first BIN offer will win the item.
4. Payment: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the auction. All payments must be through Paypal. The transaction will be done within BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their commission.
5. Shipping: The buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will ship within 3 business days of payment via USPS Priority Mail (w/ tracking) from 13027 (near Syracuse, NY). Shipping varies by game-size, Small games run about $7-10, Medium/Large games run about $13-$18. Combined shipping and local pickup are available. US Only.
Thanks very much and happy bidding!