GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
14 Days Left
MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!!
NEW GAMES ADDED, RESERVES LOWERED!
Getting rid of a few games that have been underplayed lately. More interested in getting the games to a good home than making money on this one, and I just dropped some of the prices, so take advantage! Auction runs until Dec 15th.
1. Airlines Europe
2. The Ares Project
4. Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game
5. City of Horror
6. City of Iron
7. Castles of Mad King Ludwig plus Secrets
8. Cosmic Encounter plus Cosmic Incursion
9. Cutthroat Caverns
10. Dead Last
11. Dead Panic
12. Dixit plus expansions
13. Dread Curse
14. Elder Sign
15. Evil Baby Orphanage
16. Family Business
17. Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga
18. Fury of Dracula (second edition)
19. Gentlemen Thieves
20. Ladies & Gentlemen
21. Level 7 [Omega Protocol]
23. Machi Koro plus 2 expansions and promo!
24. Munchkin plus Munchkin 2: Unnatural Axe
25. New Dawn
27. Panic on Wall Street!
28. Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set plus expansions
29. Raise Your Goblets
30. Red November
31. Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
33. Samurai Spirit
34. Say Anything
36. Space Alert
37. Space Alert: The New Frontier
38. Space Alert with New Frontier in same box. Second copy
39. Star Trek: Catan
40. Theseus: The Dark Orbit
41. Tokaido Collector's Edition Samurai Pledge Painted!
42. Tragedy Looper
43. Watson & Holmes
44. Munchkin Adventure Time
46. BattleLore (Second Edition)
47. Black Fleet
48. Dice City plus All that Glitters expansion
49. Risk: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition
50. Deer in the Headlights Game
51. Literati Challenge
55. ...and then, we held hands.
56. The Resistance: Avalon
57. Panic Station
59. Ticket to Ride Map Collection: Volume 2 – India & Switzerland
60. Timeline Challenge
61. Lagoon: Land of Druids
63. Paris Connection
65. Praetor Second copy
67. Flip City plus Reuse expansion
68. Pixel Tactics
70. Jungle Speed Safari
71. 7 Wonders plus expansions
72. Lord of the Rings Chess set
73. Francis Drake
74. Legends of Andor
75. Formula D
Werewolf Kai Jason
15-39 hours left to make your bids!
Space-making Auction: The Next Generation - *Giftwrap* on request $1 - Ends Friday 12/15/17
Alhambra: Big Box
Arkham Horror: Kingsport Horror Expansion
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Game
Favor of the Pharaoh
The Fury of Dracula first edition
King of Tokyo + 2 expansions
The Red Dragon Inn 1 + 2
Rush n' Crush
*Update!* This auction will end sometime tomorrow, Friday, December 15th! If you would like your item giftwrapped, be sure to state that in your bidding. Thanks for looking!
Jacovis' Auction. US and Canada only.
Auction ends December 15th
--Panzer (GMT) plus first 3 expansions
--Warfighter plus first 3 expansions
--World of Warcraft Adventure Game
--Age of Conan Strategy Game
And many more! Come check it out!
Paypal or cash on delivery please. BGG gets its 3%.
Edit: Auction ends TOMORROW December 17th!! Please help me clear my shelves! Many items still with no bids!
ENDS TONIGHT - MONDAY - DEC 18
Click here to go to the Auction
Go to the auction link for lots of photos.
* End date: 18 December 2017
** Shipping restrictions: USA only for this one
** Payment options: PayPal, other online, cash if you're buying local
- no Shrink, no insert, but better than new.
Here is all the extra stuff that is included:
1) Five plexiglass overlays from boardgameinnovations.com
2) The Hellas and Elisium Expansion
3) The four promo cards.
4) I threw away the insert and glued in thick card stock dividers to make a compartment to hold the (sleeved) cards. The other part of the box holds the boards and all else.
5) Five copies of revised player mats (art-quality prints on canvas, coated with polyurethane). They perfectly match the plastic overlays - the original player mats that came with the game were a bit wonky and cheaply produced.
6) All Cards are Sleeved, components are punched and bagged in 4-mil plastic
Here is a 48 second video tour:
GREAT WESTERN TRAIL
- no Shrink, no insert, but better than new!
Here is the list of extra stuff included:
1) Four Acrylic overlays from boardgameinnovations.com
2) PROMO Two extra Station Master Tiles
3) PROMO Three Draw-bags for the Chits
4) Color-printed player Aids (see photo)
5) All Cards are Sleeved, components are punched and bagged in 4-mil plastic
Group auction out of Northern Indiana.
Many Unlock! titles, Homesteaders, Purrrlock Holmes: Furriarty's Trail...
Let us know if we have any 'for trade' games that you want to see on the list!
ENDING TOMORROW! GREAT DEALS LEFT FOR UNDER $10 PRE-CHRISTMAS SHIPPING!
Hello and welcome to my auction. It's my first I've run myself, so it may have some rough edges. Hopefully, you will find games you like. Free shipping at $75.
* End date Tuesday December 19, 2017
* Included are:
Lots of games in shrink
Here are some of the ways to spice up the auction for the holidays:
1. Free shipping at $75 for the Continental US. $10 toward shipping outside the CONUS if you are at $75 or over.
2. 2017 Advent promos - they are in there - shipping will probably be $3. Unless you buy $75 worth of games.
3. Let me be your Secret Santa. I'll gift wrap the games, send them on and remove them from the list. You will be looking good.
4. Local pickup is welcome - Bring it if you are in Northeast Ohio.
5. Payments by Paypal - thanks for looking
FINAL HOUR OR TWO!!!
This auction features OOP, hard to find, highly rated war games and Euros! The auction will end Sunday, December 17th in the late evening.
Featuring: Orleans, Chaos in the Old World w/ Horned Rat expansion, SPQR (Deluxe Edition), Cataphract, Successors (third edition), Empire of the Sun, Thirty Years War, Carthage: The First Punic War, Tribune Primus Inter Pares, and Drachenhort
1) All items will be listed in US Dollars. Please bid in whole dollars.
2) All items will ship from Winnipeg, Canada R2C 2X9.
3) Local pickup is acceptable
4) I accept payment via paypal, or cash for local pickup
5) All games come from a smoke free home and are well taken care of
6) The condition is listed for all games
7) Every item will have a soft reserve and/or BIN.
8) On rare occasions, games may be traded or sold offline
9) If you have any questions or concerns, please post or Geekmail me.
10) All transactions will go through BGG (so that it gets it's 3%.).
11) New games may be added to the auction.
Good Luck and Thank You!
End Date/Time: 17 December 2017 @ 11:59pm CST
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: Ambush!; Broadside (1962); Battle-Cry (1961); Nimitz (pre-sorted); Ottoman Sunset (First edition); D-Day Dice (2011 Kickstarter w/ all expansions); Strange Defeat: 1940 (unpunched)
BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS: Please state your bid(s) in $US amounts in the comment section for each item. You may bid multiple times. Like eBay, once posted, I will assume your bid is binding and you are bidding in good faith.
GOT QUESTIONS? Please GeekMail me and I will be happy to send more detailed photos and answer any questions you may have about the item you're interested in.
FREE Local Pick-up in Harris, Fort Bend, Galveston, San Jacinto, and Montgomery counties (Houston Metro Area), Texas.
World-Wide Shipping available. (buyer pays shipping; I will calculate at end of auction.)
PAYMENT: Paypal ONLY (email@example.com)
**Notes: BGG will receive 3% commission of proceeds from this auction. Most games have reserve prices (minimum purchase amounts).
The Great American/European Sale!
Ends December 16th @ 20:00 CET
Shipping can happen in America AND Europe!
Bloodborne: The Card Game
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
Don't Mess with Cthulhu
Firefly: The Game
In the Name of Odin
Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu
Progress: Evolution of Technology
Study in Emerald (Second Edition)
The Vampire, the Elf & the Cthulhu
Ends tomorrow evening.
Starting bids dropped on Talisman and B-Sieged lot.
Includes a Talisman 2nd edition lot, a B-Sieged kickstarter lot, a Escape: The Curse of the Temple kickstarter lot and many more games.
Auction Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/233987/my-second-auction-...
This is an end of year auction closing out sometime next Sunday. I'll be adding a few more games tomorrow. Bids are in $1 increments and all have buy now prices available as well.
As always, transactions will go through the BGG marketplace.
Euros, abstracts, and vintage games. Here's some up so far:
Five Minute Delivery
The Endless Land
Villages of Valeria
Several Vintage games.
Thanks in advance for your interest.
We're about 2 days away - most opening bids and buy it now prices have been slashed.
Buy my games!! Ends 12-17-17
My collection needs to get one step closer to being top-to-bottom must plays. To that end, some great games just aren't a fit for me and need to find a good home. Prices are low - my primary interest here is to clear out space. Fine print:
Shipping will be done via UPS or USPS from my zip (11215) to yours.
Auction Ends on December 17, 2017 in the evening:
*I'm liberal with bidding and am not a fan of sniping. To that end, if a bid comes in late or if someone's bid is overtaken after multiple days I will extend the window for bids.
*All bids should be in whole dollars
*Will only ship to US
*All sales will be completed through the BGG Marketplace at the end of the auction
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
The Great War Kickstarter bundle
Day of Heroes 2nd edition bundle
Next War: Korea
Next War: India-Pakistan
Warhammer Diskwars lot
Wargame Christmas Bonanza
Ends 12/17 evening EST.
Auction ends 12\23
Includes Agricola lot
Isle of Skye
Pandemic Cure and more
Auction closed. If anyone is still interested in the Nordheim expansion feel free to PM me.
Auction ends evening of December 15, 2017.
Conan: Nordheim Expansion
Conan: Campaign/Art Book
Shipping preferred to North America, but will ship anywhere if you pay for it.
Ends late evening of Sunday the 17th, payment via paypal thru bgg marketplace. Shipping to USA.
24 Items included:
Chinatown 2014 3rd edition
Wiz War: Malefic Curses
SW: Imperial Assault
Funemployed: Seasonal Help exp
Nexus Ops, FFG
SHDA: Space Marine pack
Neuroshima Hex 3.0
Dixit: original with garden path and bunny meeples
Ladies and Gentlemen
The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen 1998
Going, Going, GONE
Greedy Greedy Goblins
Star Realms legion deckbox
Quick auction ending on December 16th just to make a bit more room.
Just about 24 hour left - Some prices reduced.
Auction link: Keep me from woodworking - Auction - Ends Dec 16
In fact, I am trying to hold off on building an additional storage cabinet to go above bookcase. I clearly need to sell off some of my bigger games but this is the first round in either avoiding building the cabinet or at least helping me pay for some of the plywood.
Games for sale:
La Granja: No Siesta
Quick turn around auction for some Christmas money. Buyer pays shipping, can facilitate local pick up in both St Louis and Des Moines. Includes some goodies!
Yokohama Deluxified Kickstarter edition
Catacombs & Castles Kickstarter edition
Nemo's War (second edition)
King of New York
Flash Point: Fire Rescue lot
Entropy: Worlds Collide Kickstarter edition
Sushi Go Party!
Not after Midnight.
Not after Midnight.
Ends Evening of 12/28
Talisman 4e Large bundle with 6 expansions
Battlelore 1e bundle
Fallen Kickstarter version
Mare Nostrum: Empires Kickstarter version
Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game bundle
Arkham Horror with Black Goat of the Woods expansion
Atmosfear with 2 expansions
BGG will get their 3% commission
Also have 8 games for free with any Bin purchases
DFW Local Pickup and Internatinal Shipping available
Paypal only if it is shipped. Local pickup I will accept Cash.
Golden... As in Oldie
Auction Ends Today 12/13
Paypal Payment Only
Auction lot of 8 games. 1 Winner. Winner takes all.
The winner of this auction will receive the following games.
1) Paris Connection
2) Android Mainframe
3) Lucca the City of Games
5) The Chameleon
6) Why First
7) Riftwalker: A Storm Hollow Card Game
8) Gang of Four
Auction Link Here