MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Ends September 17th
Ground Floor + Overfunding Content
The Manhattan Project + Nations
Mafia de Cuba + Revolucion
Viceroy + Kickstarter Content
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - The Voice of Isengard
Payment: whole dollar bids, BINs, PayPal preferred
Shipping: USA only, local pickup available (details in auction)
Ends evening of Sept 17th random time.
~11 HOURS LEFT, ENDS TEWNIGHT!!
Local Pick Up Hilliard, OH 43026. Saturday Sept 23rd Buckeye Game Fest Pick Up. Shipping is available, see details (US Only)
Two by Two
Tiny Epic Kingdoms
Targi: Die Erweiterung
The Godfather: Corleone's Empire
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Crossover Pack 4 – Watchmen
Space Cadets: Away Missions
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skull & Shackles – Base Set
Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters: Battle for Faerûn
Tribune: Primus Inter Pares
Railways of the World: The Card Game Expansion
Power Grid: Factory Manager
Greedy Greedy Goblins
Lost in R'lyeh
Buy Low Sell High
Shoot Your Friends
Clash of the Gladiators
Zombie in my Pocket
I hate my stupid username.
MASSIVE CARDBOARD SALE - FINAL 24 Hours - Ends 9/19
Paypal Payment Only
Ends Sept 19th
-Mare Nostrum: Empires
-Food Chain Magnate
-The Great Zimbabwe
-878: Vikings – Invasions of England
-1846: The Race for the Midwest
-Conquest of Paradise
-Ora et Labora
-Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game
-World Without End
-Pandemic Legacy: Season 1
-Archon: Glory & Machination
-The Oracle of Delphi
-Watson & Holmes
-Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
-Rise of Empires
-For Crown & Kingdom
-The Blood of an Englishman
-Risou no Natto
GeekList: CLOSED! Auction Time - featuring Arboretum, Santiago, Airlines Europe, Tribune, First Class, Amerigo Queenies 1,2,3, Capital Lux, Felix: The Cat in the Sack, and Navia Dratp - HARD TO FIND, RARE GAMES! Ends Sun, Sept. 17th *Shipping from US or Canada!
This auction features OOP, hard to find, highly rated games, and will end Sunday, September 17th in the late evening.
LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING!
Featuring: Arboretum, Tribune: Primus Inter Pares, Amerigo Queenies 1,2,3, Felix: The Cat in the Sack, Capital Lux, and Navia Dratp w/ extras
NEW GAMES ADDED: First Class, Taj Mahal, Santiago, and Airlines Europe
1) All items will be listed in US Dollars (Canadian Dollars) will also be listed to help out Canadian bidders. Please bid in whole dollars.
2) All items will ship from either Minneapolis, MN or Winnipeg, Canada R2C 2X9.
3) Local pickup is acceptable
4) I accept payment via paypal, or cash for local pickup.
5) All games come from a smoke free, pet free home
6) The condition is listed for all games
7) Every item will have a soft reserve and/or BIN.
8) On rare occasions, games may be traded or sold offline
9) If you have any questions or concerns, please post or Geekmail me.
10) All transactions will go through BGG (so that it gets it's 3%.).
11) New games may be added to the auction.
Good Luck and Thank You!
Auction ends 9/18 between 10PM and 11:59PM
24 Hours Left. Prices Reduced!
Shipping anywhere in the United States
Games up for Sale
Attack + Attack: Expansion
Axis and Allies 1987
The Castles of Burgundy Card Game
A Chaotic Life
Elections US America Election: The Card Game
Exit: The Game
The Lord of the P.I.G.S.
Oh My Goods!
Power Grid: The Card Game
Sid Meier's Civilization
Surviving: One Month In
Tesla vs Edison
Tesla vs Edison: Powering Up
Wealth of Nations
Pre-Holidays Auction - Occshun - Bundle BIN Discounts
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and BIN Price.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 43123 and will be through USPS Priority Mail flat rate unless another shipping method is requested (or game/games do not fit in a flat rate box, in which case actual shipping rates will be charged). Shipping paid by winning bidder.
3a. Local pickup can be arranged, if desired.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. US Shipping only.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of September 17, 2017. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
8. BUNDLE BIN DISCOUNTS!!!! If you purchase multiple items at the BIN price, you will receive a $2 discount per game bought ***PER GAME***, meaning:
2 Games purchased at BIN = $4 discount off total.
3 Games purchased at BIN = $6 discount off total.
And so on.
End Date: Ends tomorrow evening! September 19th
Items included are Agricola Goodies Expansion, Hamburgum, Rococo, La Granja, and much more.
US only shipping, local pickup accepted from 02142. Paypal only payment option
End Date:sometime in the morning on September 16th.
--Descent Lot (great as a collection starter)
--Darkest Night Expansion #3
--Darkest Night Expansion #4
Payment through Paypal and BGG Marketplace so BGG gets its cut
Shipping from 80003
Ends 18 Sept.
Immortals (plus new tribes exp.)
And much more!
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
1) The FIRST bid on an item must be at least the minimum starting bid if it exists. All bids are assumed in US Dollars. There is no soft reserve. However, some items will have a starting bid which indicates the lowest point at which I am willing to sell the game.
2) All bids must be in whole dollar amounts ($1.00, $5.00, $7.00, etc. No $5.50)
3) I will be charging flat fee for shipping of $10 for the first item $2 for each additional item. Shipping costs is capped at $14. That is the most I will charge no matter how much you buy. I offer local pickup. I work in King of Prussia, Pa and can meetup at the KoP mall. I live in Langhorne, Pa and game at the Oxford Valley Mall 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.
4) All games are to be paid for via Paypal or cash for local pickup.
5) Please only bid what you're willing to pay.
6) BGG will receive their 3% commission.
7) The auction will end sometime on or after 10/1/2017. I reserve the right to extend the auction if the activity is still high. It will remain open until I mark it closed in the header. At that time, NO more bids will be counted.
I ship to U.S. only.
GAMES (more will be added during the auction):
Warband: Against the Darkness
Double or Nothing
Captains of Industry
Star Wars: Destiny
Carson City: Gold & Guns
König von Siam
Sheriff of Nottingham
Monopoly: Tropical Tycoon DVD Game
Hedbanz: Identity Crisis Game
Machine of Death: The Game of Creative Assassination – Side Effects
1st & Goal: Southeast Division
The Bloody Inn
Merchants & Marauders
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous – Base Set
Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)
Merchants of Amsterdam
Power & Weakness
Targi: Die Erweiterung
Lancaster: The New Laws
Colonial: Europe's Empires Overseas
Mage Wars: Conquest of Kumanjaro – Spell Tome Expansion
Campaign Manager 2008
Struggle of Empires
Mansions of Madness: Second Edition
Potion Explosion: The Fifth Ingredient
The Ancient World
Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga
Mice and Mystics
Machine of Death: The Game of Creative Assassination
Back to the Future: The Card Game
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game – Lions of the Rock
Saint Petersburg (second edition)
The Golden City
Shadows over Camelot
Rise of Augustus
Hold the Line
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island
Kingdom of Heaven: The Crusader States 1097-1291
The Manhattan Project
A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game
Tribune: Primus Inter Pares
Mage Wars Arena
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)
7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Heirs of Blood
Eight-Minute Empire: Europe Expansion Board
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island – Voyage of the Beagle (Vol. 1)
Piece o' Cake
Archaeology: The New Expedition
Homeland: The Game
The Downfall of Pompeii
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Forgotten Souls
Jarl: The Vikings Tile-Laying Game
Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men
Warriors of Japan
Silver Bayonet: The First Team in Vietnam, 1965 (25th Anniversary Edition)
Enemy Action: Ardennes
Wherever you go, there you are...
24 HOURS to go! 9/16
Mostly new, in shrink games...
DFW Pickup available
Free shipping at $80+ in total wins.
Star Trek Ascendancy, Sheriff of Nottingham, Colony and other great games...
Ends Sunday September 17.
Pre-Autumn Auction from Philly area (18944)- Scythe, 5 Tribes, Istanbul and more.
Ending Sept 17
Five Tribes (with Artisans of Naquala)
The Unusual Suspects
...and more to come
Love the world.
Lots of great stuff here:
Carson City: Big Box
The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game
The Fox in the Forest
In the Year of the Dragon: 10th Anniversary
Keyflower: The Farmers
Keyflower: The Merchants
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game
Notre Dame: 10th Anniversary
Star Wars: Armada – The Corellian Conflict
Traders of Osaka
Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar
Just a quick auction. I might throw more on, but who knows.
Ends 9/17 at 8:00pm.
Wrath of Ashardalon
A bunch of video games
GM me with any questions. Thanks for checking it out!
US Sales Only.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BIN's!!
Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game
Entdecker: Exploring New Horizons
Arctic Scavengers: Base+HQ+Recon
...and many, many more!!
LAST 24 HRS!! PRICES LOWERED!
This auction may not be big when compared to others on this site but it is the largest auction I have ever done. Bidding will start low on everything and all high bids will be subject to my approval before being accepted once the auction is over.
This auction will run until 9/19/2017 at 11:59pm central time. All accepted winning bids will be shipped from 60077 and local pickup is encouraged.
Some of the highlights are:
Defenders of the Realm with: The Barbarian, Global Effects, Legends Deck, Relics and High Counsel
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Key to the City London (NIS)
Mice and Mystics
Star Wars: Imperial Assault
All winning bids must check out using the BGG Marketplace.
Auction will end near midnight Central Time on Saturday September 16th, 2017.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING!!! - AUCTION - (Canada/US Only) - Ends Sept 16th
$10 SHIPPING on BIN purchases $50 or more for Canada ($20 shipping to USA)!
Between Two Cities
Bullfrogs w/Solitaire Expansion
Damage Report w/Problems with Puffballs Expansion
DungeonQuest Revised Edition
Flick 'em Up! Plastic Edition
King Down w/Shadow & Spirit Expansion
Risk: Star Trek 50th Anniversary Edition
Roll for the Galaxy
Unlock! The Formula
Unlock! The Island of Dr. Goorse
... AND MORE!!!!
Shop at GameSurplus.com
Shop at GameSurplus.com
LESS THAN 36 HOURS REMAIN! STARTING BIDS HAVE BEEN LOWERED ON ITEMS WITH NO BIDS. COME AND TAKE A LOOK.
Ends Sunday evening 09/17/17
Shipping from Landisville, PA (17538)
Includes the following items:
1. Arctic Scavengers: Base Game+HQ+Recon
2. The Capitals
3. Grand Austria Hotel
4. The Great Heartland Hauling Co. with The Great Heartland Hauling Co.:
5. Imperial Settlers with the Council Promo, Exploration Tiles, and Why
Can't We Be Friends expansion
6. Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection (1st Edition)
7. Massive Darkness (Kickstarter Lightbringer pledge)
8. Mystery Box of Games
9. Scoville with the Scoville: Labs expansion
10. Sergeants D-Day with Chapter 6 Carentan
11. Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game
12. Star Wars: The Card Game including the Edge of Darkness expansion and
two custom playmats (Darth Vader and Yoda)
13. Suburbia with Suburbia 5★, Suburbia Inc, Suburbia: Con Tiles, and
Suburbia: Essen SPIEL Expansion
14. Valley of the Kings: Afterlife
15. Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue with Zombicide Survivor: Bill
Final Days of Summer - Vancouver, BC, Canada Auction
It's gonna be MASSIVE!
Ends Sunday, September 24th after 10pm PDT
Shipping from Surrey, BC, Canada, V3X 3V6
A few of the tidbits:
Kickstarter Lightbringer Edition of Massive Darkness
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition
Forbidden Stars (sealed)
Voyages of Marco Polo with New Character Tiles
Combat Commander: Pacific
Because of shipping from Canada, I really want to keep this a Canada-only auction, but if someone REALLY sees something they want, let me know and I'll quote you a price.
Here are some rules of the auction:
Bids must start at or above the minimum bid. Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.
The auction will end at a random time during the evening on SEPTEMBER 16th . I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I don't like sniping, and if you try to get a bid in at the last second, then the auction may continue on the sniped item. After several minutes of inactivity, I will close the item.
Typically, I ship via USPS online rates and pass the savings to you. I will also use regional rate boxes if it saves you money. USPS raised it's rates again this year, so I may ship via FedEx occasionally. I will ship the cheapest option for you. I will not waste your money by shipping in flat-rate boxes if there's a cheaper way.
I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one item. (yeah, I may add some more items to this auction) If you want insurance, let me know and I'll add the necessary charge. I'm not responsible for any lost mail. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands. Items ship from zipcode 45152.
Shipping is worldwide, but shipping to other countries is very expensive. Please GM for an estimate.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal to email@example.com Don't worry, I won't make you pay via Friends and Family to save on fees. That's my responsibility. Please pay via goods and services. I also accept checks and money orders!
All sales are set up and completed in the Geek Market so they can get their 3%. I usually set up Geek Market listings the day after the auction is over and notify all the winning bidders.
Serious bidding only. If you bid and win, then you need to pay within a reasonable time ( within 72 hrs after I confirm the order). If you think there will be a delay in payment, please let me know.
I will ship your game(s) within 3 business days of payment, but usually the day after you pay. I will even ship your game before the auction is over, if you are done bidding and you purchased via BIN. Items will be well-packed.
More items may be added at any time, so keep your eye on this auction!
I have a 100% feedback rating on BGG, so bid with confidence. I also have some of the lowest prices around, so bid here! Also, please leave feedback once you are satisfied. I will leave feedback for you as well!
Here are the games in auction, so far:
In the Name of the Rose
Turfmaster with expansions
Dash! A whimsical race through Singapore
Rum & Pirates
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (2012)
Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game
Good Cop Bad Cop
Vikings Gone Wild Ultimate Set
Tournament at Camelot
A couple Smash Up All-Stars Faction packs
Good luck and happy bidding!