MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
24 HOUR MARK APPROACHING!!
Auction to Raise money for Bike MS NYC 2017
No Reserve/$1 Starting Bid
Over 70 board games and a PROMO BONANZA!!
I am raising funds for my wife who is riding in the Bike MS 2017 NYC Ride. We are so close to getting her into the top ten fundraisers in NYC. That's so amazing!! I'm hoping this auction has a big finish to put her over the top.
Included in the auction are:
Dominion Big Box
2 versions of Kingdom Builder Big Box
Smash Up Big Box
Netrunner base set
Tsuro of the Seas
Temple of Elemental Evil
Mice and Mystics
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
Epic Spell Wars
Machi Koro Deluxe Tin
New York: 1901
Space Cadets: Dice Duel
Pandemic Reign of Cthulu
King of New York
AND OVER 30 KICKSTARTER GAMES, MOST WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT INCLUDING:
Sentinels of the Multiverse: OblivAeon pledge with mostly free shipping.
There is also a slew of promos (over 70) that all will go!
Ends November 2, 2017
Local pickup at Midwest Gamefest only.
https://www.midwestgamefest.org/ is November 2-5, 2017, at the Stoney Creek Conference Center in Kansas City
This is a multiple seller auction/sale and you are welcome to add your own listings if you will be attending Midwest Gamefest or be in the area.
There are 30+ games and promos being offered so far, including:
Pathfinder Skull & Shackles and Wrath of the Righteous
Cutthroat Caverns with 5 expansions
Ascension Deckbuilding Game
Many promo items
And the ever popular Fish Frenzy!
White River Junction
This is my first of several auctions for a variety of games.
The auction details are in the attached Geeklist in the header.
Auction closes on Saturday, 21 October 2017 around 10 PM ET.
Thanks for considering.
Last 24 hours
Auction Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Pickup option: Yes
Currency: Canadian doll-hairs
Current Auction End: October 15th
Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small
On the Underground
Tigris & Euphrates
Last few hours!
Ends evening 10 October (Pacific time)
Trickerion KS edition + Meeple Realty insert
Anachrony KS edition + Meeple Realty insert
This War of Mine KS edition
Dead of Winter + various promos
1. All games are listed with a starting bid and a buy-it-now price. Bids below the starting bid may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
2. This auction will run through sometime in the evening (Pacific time) of 10 October 2017, Tuesday.
3. Bids in whole dollar amounts please.
4. Shipping is from 94305 (SF Bay Area) and will be paid by the winner. Weight of each item is listed so you can estimate how much shipping will be via USPS. Flat rate boxes will be used whenever possible and when it's the most economical option.
5. Shipping is to the US only. Local pick-up welcome in the SF Bay Area.
6. Please indicate if you are ready to check out upon purchasing an item for the BIN price, so I can immediately process your order.
7. Transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG Marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. Cash is preferred for local pickups.
8. I would be happy to answer any questions via GeekMail, or in the comments below.
12 Hours Remaining!!! Some BIN still available.
Auction starting today - Ends Tuesday Oct. 17th.
CLOSED - Oktoberfest is Over - Time for an Auction - Ends Tuesday 10PM 10/17
Most items with BIN. Discount for multiple purchases: $5 off order of 2 or more games of total of $50 or more. $10 of 3 or more games of total of $100 or more.
Over 20 items including:
2. At the Gates of Loyang
7. Ground Floor
9. Indonesia 2nd Edition
10. Isle of Skye
11. La Granja
12. League of Six
14. Lost Cities Card Game
15. Martians: A Story of Civilization
17. The Palaces of Carrara
18. Rampage (Terror in Meeple City)
19. Rokoko (Rococo)
21. Terra Mystica
22. Ticket to Ride: United Kingdom and Pennsylvania
23. Tramways plus Paris/New York expansion
24. Vasco da Gama
25. Villa Paletti
Robert C Branch
Auction ends Oct. 10th between 6-7pm pst. All but two items sealed new. Items included in auction:
Lord of the Rings: The card Game
LOTR: Khazad Dum
LOTR: The Hobbit: Over Hill Under Hill
LOTR: Conflict at the Carrock
LOTR: A Journey to Rhosgobel
LOTR: Heirs of Numenor
LOTR: The Dead Marshes
LOTR: The Hills of Emyn Muil
LOTR: Return to Mirkwood
LOTR: The Massing at Osgiliath
LOTR: The Redhorn Gate
LOTR: The Watcher in the Water
LOTR: Shadow and Flame
LOTR: Road to Rivendell
LOTR: Foundations of Stone
LOTR: The Long Dark
LOTR: The Battle of Lake Town
LOTR: The Stone of Erech
LOTR: Trouble in Tharbad
Summoner Wars: Master Set
SW: Phoenix Elves vs. Tundra Orcs
SW: Guild Dwarves vs Cave Goblins
SW: Fallen Kingdoms Faction Deck
SW: The Filth Faction Deck
SW: Cloaks Faction Deck
SW: Vanguards Faction Deck
SW: Jungle Elves Faction Deck
SW: Grungors Charge Reinforcement Pack
SW: Mercenaries Faction Deck
SW: Rukars Power Reinforcement Pack
SW: Goodwins Blade Reinforcement Pack
SW: Piclos Magic Reinforcement Pack
SW: Taliyas Spirit Reinforcement Pack
SW: Hawks Strike Reinforcement Pack
SW: Bellors Retribution Reinforcement Pack
SW: Saellas Precision Reinforcement Pack
SW: Phoenix Elves Second Summoner
SW: Guild Dwarves Second Summoner
SW: Cave Goblins Second Summoner
SW: Fallen Kingdoms Second Summoner
SW: Tundra Orcs Second Summoner
SW: Vanguards Second Summoner
SW: Jungle Elves Second Summoner
SW: Cloadks Second Summoner
SW: Premium Playing Board
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest: Boundless Hate
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest: Deadly Salvage
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest: What Lurks Below
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest: Wrath of the Crusaders
Around 1 Day Left...
Auction Ends: October 10th, around 8PM EST. Sniping isn't encouraged (see the first rule) but will be allowed.
- Be nice, let's show the world that game geeks can be charitable
- US only (I have a had many troubles with overseas shipping, sorry_
- Bids are to be made in whole dollars in at least $1 increments
- Minimum bids mean just that - I will not sell for below this price so please don't even post it
- BINs available; if you BIN and want to check out let me know.
- All sales will be aggregated in one single bundle in the market, tabulating a total of the values of the winning bids, after all payments arrive, so BGG will get their 3%!
- Payments are to be made via PayPal in US Dollars
- No retractions please
- Feel free to make a trade offer or ask me questions
Buyer pays shipping. I will rely on USPS, usually flat rate boxes, but much depends on how many games you buy.
The list herein:
1. RPG Item: Advanced Fighting Fantasy RPG
2. Board Game: La Bataille d'Auerstædt
3. Board Game: Civilization
4. RPG Item: Cthulhu Britannica: London
5. Board Game: D-Day at Omaha Beach
6. RPG Item: Daring Comics: The Super-Powered Role Playing Game
7. RPG Item: Discworld Roleplaying Game
8. RPG Item: Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium
9. Board Game: Elric
10. RPG Item: Frightful Expeditions
11. RPG Item: The Great Pendragon Campaign
12. Board Game: The Great Redoubt
13. Board Game: Grind
14. Board Game: The Mighty Endeavor
15. Board Game: A Most Dangerous Time: Japan in Chaos, 1570-1584
16. Board Game: Pickett's Charge
17. RPG Item: Rippers Resurrected: Game Master's Handbook
18. RPG Item: Rippers Resurrected: Player's Guide
19. RPG Item: The Sixth Gun Role-playing Game
20. Board Game: Talavera
21. Board Game: This Accursed Civil War
AUCTION TO HELP MARIA SURVIVORS! Ends Oct 20th
This auction is to donate funds to the Red Cross for Hurricane Maria relief.
Please provide a scan of your donation receipt to the Red Cross to the game owner to claim your item.
The link to donate to the Red Cross (you can use the drop-down to earmark for Maria and U.S. Virgin Islands relief) is: [geekurl=https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation]Red Cross donation site[/geekurl].
To those who would like to donate games for the auction, please create an item and give details such as item condition, minimum bid, whether you or the buyer will cover shipping, from where shipping will occur, whether you will match the high bid, etc.
Thank you for helping!
$0 Starting Bids on Everything, mostly Promos
If a $0 bid wins, then just pay shipping!
Ships from 97123, with Local Pick-up available in the Portland, OR metro Area
Most Interesting items
Erik Summoner- Zombicide Black Plague Promo
Viceroy- Kickstarter Edition
Pillars of Eternity- Lords of the Eastern Reach- Kickstarter Deluxe Version
Good Cop, Bad Cop
I'm going to be moving early next year and need to start pruning the game collection down to make life easier.
1. End Time: The auction will end on Wednesday October 11, 2017 sometime between 8pm and 11pm.
2. Bidding: Most items have a starting bid. Bids lower than the starting bid will not be considered. All bids must be in whole dollar increments.
3. BINS: All items have a BIN price. The first BIN offer will win the item. If you BIN an item, please leave a comment or PM me if you would like to check out early.
4. Payment: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the auction. All payments must be through Paypal. The transaction will be done within BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their commission. Items not purchased/paid for within the 3 day limit will be cancelled.
5. Shipping: The buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs. I will ship within 3 business days of payment via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail from Syracuse, NY (around $13.60 for a Euro game). Combined shipping available for multi-win items. Local pickup available (Syracuse area). US Only.
LINK: October House Keeping Auction
7 Wonders: Babel
Blood of an Englishman
Escape: Curse of the Temple
Freedom: The Underground Railroad
Lords of Vegas
Lords of Xidit
Letters to Santa (Love Letter)
Minecraft Card Game
Just Call Me Grantos
Orangeville (near Toronto)
Sorry for the previous post, totally messed up my first attempt!
Random collection of games, many incomplete, at bargain basement prices (Canadian dollars to boot!).
Click here for Geeklist
Ends October 15 sometime in the evening.
Buyer pays shipping.
Paypal or cash if local pickup.
Feel free to GM with any questions.
EDIT: I may be able to arrange US shipping on some items, bringing down the cost. I won't be able to do it for all items, so I will prioritize larger boxes/combinations.
Great BIN prices on both newer and older games. Will ship to USA from 37205. Local pickup available.
Huge Heroscape auction with plenty of other games too.
Plenty of items still available.
One master set has been broken up to sell for parts. Grass terrain is still available.
Local pickup is available in Southeast Michigan
Auction ends 10/13.
Final 24 hours left
Some of the items included in the auction are as follows.
Multiple Talisman expansions and the base game
Warcraft miniature game collection
Sid Meir Civilization collection
Many hard to find or oop games
Auction Ends Thursday October 12th
This auction features local pickup in Chicagoland and USA shipping. It will run until sometime in the morning of Saturday, October 14.
Here's what's available:
Arriala: Canal de Garonne
Ascension X: War of Shadows
Catan: 5-6 player extension
The Hanging Gardens
Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy
New York Slice
T.I.M.E Stories: A Prophecy of Dragons
Take It Easy!
A small auction of great games! They’re mostly medium to heary Euro games with sone light stuff, too. Comes from smoke-free home and games kept cleanly on shelf. Games played very few times. Shipping is to USA only from 95348. Payment via Paypal.
Here’s the list of games on the auction:
Forged in Steel
Great Western Trail
Auction ends October 15th after 5PM PST. Hope something interests you!
-Ends late this evening-
Ends late evening, Sunday the 15th, payment via paypal through BGG Marketplace, USA only auction.
33 Items included:
Scythe, Art Connoisseurs Edition
1st edition Dragoon - sold
ED: Exotica, kickstarter - sold
Wiz War: Malefic Curses expansion
Coloretto with Extra Cards expansion - sold
Risk: Star Wars Black edition
Fury of Dracula third edition
Star Wars: Imperial Assualt
The Duke - sold
Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse
Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition - sold
Cosmic Encounter with Incursion, Conflict, Alliance, Storm, and Dominion
Paperback - sold
The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen 1998
Bring Your Own Book 1st edition kickstarter
Once Upon A Time
Mine, All Mine!
OUAT: Seafaring Tales
Welcome to the Dungeon - sold
Star Realms: Colony Wars - sold
Star Realms, Legion deckbox 2014
Gameplus Products cube set - sold
And assorted deckboxes - sold
Selling off some games to get some cash for winter conventions as my wife had to leave her job.
Ends October 31st at midnight ET.
Magic Arena of the Planeswalkers
One Night Ultimate Vampire
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Munchkin Steampunk Deluxe
Mars Attacks the Dice Game
Ends tomorrow, Don't miss out!
Ends October 14th 2017
US Only, Nashville Pickup, PayPal Only
1754: Conquest – The French and Indian War
Augustus: Maximus Promo Card
Century: Spice Road
DC Comics Deck-Building Game (bundle)
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Felix Faust promo
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Gotham City Docks Promo
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Martian Manhunter promo
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Starfire
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
Fresco: Big Box
Massive Darkness (KS Full Bundle)
Notre Dame: 10th Anniversary
Once Upon a Time: The Storytelling Card Game
The Prodigals Club
Rise of Augustus
Runewars Miniatures Game
Saga of the Northmen
Shogun Big Box
Tiny Epic Quest (deluxe)
Unicornus Knights (AEG)
West of Africa: Wineries
Zooloretto: Christmas Gift
White River Junction
This is my second of several auctions for a variety of games.
The auction details are in the attached Geeklist in the header.
Auction closes on Saturday, 21 October 2017 around 10 PM ET.
Thanks for considering.