Moving Sale – hundreds of games with no reserves **CLOSED
I'm moving from New Hampshire to North Carolina in late June 2011, and rather than ship all 1,300+ games to the new home I thought I'd take this opportunity to clean house and sell a few hundred games. Ideally the games will land in a new home where they'll be played and adored, while I will spend less money to pack and ship everything. Win-win!Recommend
Details on how this auction will work:
1. All bids should be in increments of $1.
2. No reserves. If the lowest bid is $1, then that game has found a new owner. One way or another, these games are leaving the house!
3. If you have a question about a game's contents or condition, please comment under that game and I'll respond.
4. The auction will end Monday, June 6, 2011 at 8 pm EDT. That said, if a bid is placed on an item within the final hour of the auction, I will take additional bids on that item for up to 60 minutes. Once an hour has passed with no bids, then the item will be off the table.
5. Shipments within the U.S. will be handled via USPS parcel post from zip code 03301, while shipments outside the U.S. will be via air. You can use the USPS website to calculate estimated postage. Once the auction closes, I will box and weigh the packages, and send you the exact shipping costs; for domestic packages, I require delivery confirmation, which costs 80 cents. If you prefer another shipping method, please ask before the auction ends.
6. I require payment via PayPal as I'll need to ship these games out quickly so that I can finish packing in anticipation of the move.
7. I reserve the right to pull items from this list if they are purchased through the BGG Marketplace (only a handful of such games are listed). All auction sales will be processed through the BGG Marketplace to ensure that BGG gets its cut.
8. I will continue to add games to this list as I scour my game room and find more titles that I can live without. I'm trying to be realistic about what I expect to play/repurchase in the future. We'll see how that thinking pans out...
- [+] Dice rolls