Essen Spiel 2011 no shipping math trade
- Ben P.(cuazzel)Germany
Internationale Spieletage 2011 (20.10.2011 - 23.10.2011) in Essen.
Discussion Thread for this trade:
Update 09.10.2011: Results are up!
Update 02.10.2011: The trade list is closed, please submit your want lists until Saturday, October 08, 2011, 20:00h (CEST). Remember to check on which days the items may be collected before you put them on your want lists.
For those not using OLWLG, here is the list of official names for your want lists:
By adding an item to this list you agree to the following rules, so please read them carefully and completely:
1. Trade list will be open until Sunday, October 02, 2011, 20:00h CEST.
2. Want lists have to be submitted via OLWLG or GeekMail until Saturday, October 08, 2011, 20:00h CEST.
3. Each item must contain the following information:
Presence in Essen: (e.g.: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
4. Non-game items of any kind*, 'sweeteners', game bundles, and 'Pick x out of y items' are allowed. (* as long as they are legal, of course)
5. For items that do not have their own BGG entry, generic items like 'Outside the Scope of BGG' or 'Miscellaneous Accessory' have to be used. This may also be suitable for game bundles and 'Pick x out of y items'.
5a. An altname tag should be used in generic items like 'Outside the Scope of BGG' or 'Miscellaneous Accessory'. Otherwise they will not be properly listed by the OLWLG.
5b. The [THING] or [GAMEID] tag should be used for listing multiple games in one item. Otherwise they will not be properly recognized by the OLWLG. Please do not use those tags for links to games that are not part of your offer.
6. Do not remove items from the list. If you change your mind about trading a game, just submit an empty want list for the item. You may edit the item and say that you are no longer trading the game. But do not delete the GeekList item since this will cause confusion and annoyance.
7. Do not make major changes to an item. Someone may already have added the item to his want lists and not notice if the item description changes. If you discover that your game is not in the described condition or in another language or if you would like to exchange sweeteners, it's better to create a new item and submit a blank want list for the original one.
8. Make sure to re-check your entire want lists after the trade list is closed. Items that were added before the list was closed may have changed.
9. There is no item limit but remember that you should be able to carry all your traded games (and get them to Essen in the first place).
10. All participants are responsible for being able to collect the items they put on their want lists at the Spiel 2011. If you are going to be at the fair on Saturday and Sunday, don't wish for games whose owner will only be there on Friday because you will not get your game(s).
10a. To reduce the number of individual meetings on the fair, we may have a group meeting (time and location are still to be determined, see discussion thread) and encourage everyone to do the trading there and then if possible.
11. If anything prevents you from getting your items to Spiel 2011 on the days you stated in your tradelist and thus you are not able to hand them over to their recipient(s), you have to ship your items at your own costs and pay the shipping costs for those items you wish to receive from other participants.
12. BGG Trade Manager shall be used for the trade transactions.
13. For resolving the trade I will use TradeMaximizer 1.3a with official-names and the following options: allow-dummies linear-priorities require-colons require-usernames
14. Your want lists must be in the following format: (If you use OLWLG, you will not have to care about this since OLWLG will do it for you.)
(Username) OwnItemName : WantName01 WantName02 WantName03 ...
Example of a want list with duplicate protection / dummy list:
(cuazzel) %powergrid : 103-POW 088-POW
(cuazzel) 050-ZUG : 010-CAY %powergrid 020-BAT 127-IMP 094-STA
If you don't like any of the other items on the list or changed your mind about trading an item, just submit a blank want list for that item and it will not be traded. Example of a blank want list:
(cuazzel) 050-ZUG :
The official names of all the items will be posted in the summary the day after the trade list is closed.
Some useful links for those new to math trading:
Math Trades (BGG Wiki)
Trade Maximizer (BGG Wiki)
OLWLG (BGG Wiki)
Deadline-Offers: 02 October 2011, 20:00 +0200
Deadline-Wants: 08 October 2011, 20:00 +0200
- [+] Dice rolls