Lobster Trap 14 Math Trade
- Joe Huber(huber)
Deadline to add games: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 2nd
Want Lists Due: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday, November 4th
Results Posted: Later in the evening on November 4th
Trade Happens: Throughout Lobster Trap. Please deliver your games to folks as early in the event as possible.
Discussion & Requests Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/704662
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/159648 if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games, gift certificates, and geekgold are allowed as main items or as sweeteners.
* Please accurately describe the condition of your items, and note the language.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 91 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 for how-to instructions
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/287152
Deadline-Offers: Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, November 4th, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls