No Ship Math Trade for Atlanta Game Fest 19 - Trade List - Closed
- Daniel BrownUnited States
GeorgiaBut don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
Closed...No new games can be added at this time.
This is for members of Atlanta Game Fest 19, January 5-8, 2012. Information on Atlanta Game Fest(AGF) as well as membership information can be found at http://www.atlantagamefest.com. The intent is that the games are brought to the event, so no shipping should be necessary. If someone involved in a trade ends up not showing up, they will be responsible for ALL the shipping cost necessary to complete the trade. So, if you dont show up for AGF or have a proxy handle your trades you will need to ship your games that you traded as well as pay for your games to be shipped to you.
Note Format for this Math Trade Document was borrowed from Aaron Cinzori. Thanks Aaron.
Post Questions and Comments Here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/7802818#7802818
Post requests for items you would like to see on the trade list here: Request List
1. You must be member of Atlanta Game Fest 19, January 5-8, 2012 in order to participate.
2. You must attend the event or designate a proxy to bring and recieve your trades.
3. This trade is for GAMES ONLY. No cash, Geek Gold, DVDs, etc.
4. Accurately describe the condition of your game. Please also include the edition if appropriate. If your game is open then you must inventory the contents and list any missing items.
5. Sweeteners are allowed. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener.
7. Duplicates are allowed.
8. We will be using the OLWLG for this trade. I will not accept manually entered lists.
9. Any questions or comments, please use the this discussion thread.
10. Please tip JeffyJeff for his great OLWLG tool and cokasaki for his amazing TradeMaximizer.
11. Be nice. This is my first time running a math trade so please don't give me a hard time about this. I might make mistakes but I am going to work hard to make this math trade as seemless as possible.
What is a "Math Trade"? Check out Lindsey's "Math Trade Guide" http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555
What is the OLWLG tool? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
Game submission list begins: Closed
Game submission list deadline: 10:00PM EST Tuesday 12/27/2011 - Closed
Want list deadline: 3:00PM EST Monday 1/2/2012 - Open
Results posted: 10:00PM EST Tuesday 1/3/2012 (or sooner. I am giving myself extra time as a newbie at this)
Results official: 10:00PM EST Tuesday 1/3/2012
Trade Date: 1:00 PM EST 1/7/12 (Saturday)
Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Monday, January 2nd, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
- [+] Dice rolls