Tabletop Games No-ship Trade - Early 2012 Edition
- owen oliverUnited States
Deadline to add games: This Geeklist will close on Friday, February 10th, 2012 (11:59 PM Central time)
Summary: Saturday, February 11th, 2012.
Wantlists Due: Monday, February 13th, 2012.
Results: Wednesday, February 15th, 2012.
Trade Deadline: Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 7:00 PM.
Restrictions and Policy:
1) This Math Trade is open mainly people who play games at Tabletop Games in Kansas City.
2) Duplicates? Sure. Post as many as you like.
3) You can list as many games as you want.
4) This is a no-shipping Math Trade. You are responsible for schlepping the games to Tabletop on Thursday, February 16th at 7:00 PM.
5) No wantlist restrictions. I'm using TradeMaximizer, so we're not bound by any limits.
6) Restrictions on items: Games are in- anything that's got a GAMEID should be fair game, with two caveats:
Outside the Scope of BGG: Non-game items aren't allowed.
Miscellaneous Game Accessory: GeekGold may only be listed as a sweetener. This is a no-shipping math trade and I want you to take advantage of it. You'll be physically handing your game to your trade partner, and I don't want people to walk away literally empty-handed.
7) My own wantlists will be public.
8) Don't forget to tip!
1. Do not delete any item you add to this list. If circumstances dictate that you don't have a game available for trade, change its description to indicate that and submit a blank wantlist.
2. I will use linear priorities for this trade.
3. I will post more detailed instructions on how to submit wantlists when the summary goes out on Feb. 11th
Discussion can take place in the comments to this list or on the Tabletop listserve.
If you have no idea what a Math Trade is: In a nutshell, it's a way to trade a whole lot of games amongst a whole lot of people without requiring that they trade directly with each other. A computer algorithm ensures fairness and removes risk: you're only going to get what you say you want.
For more details, check out Awesome Lindsey's Awesome Guide to Math Trades: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555
You can ignore the following. It is for setting up OLWLG for any who are interested in using it.
Deadline-Offers: Friday, February 10th, 2012, 11:59 PM CDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, February 13th, 2012, 11:59 PM CDT
- [+] Dice rolls