- Dan Blum(tool)United States
This is a 9x9 chess variant in which each player has nine pawns and two queens (called ministers).
This is the third edition. I am not sure what it is supposed to contain but it has:
* A set of pieces for the game. They are weighted plastic with felt bases. Of course you can play standard chess with them as well.
* A two-sided folding board: 9x9 on one and 8x8 by the other. Both sides have row and column labels.
* A roll-up vinyl 9x9 board, also with labels.
* A drawstring bag to carry the pieces (to go along with the vinyl board).
* Rules and promotional material
It appears to have been played but is in fine condition.
Board Game: Ministers Chess [Average Rating:6.69 Unranked]
- [+] Dice rolls