Under my Skin is one of Emily Care Boss' [series=868]. This game focuses on social networks in a group of people, and how new attractions can affect existing relationships.
Under my Skin (LARP)
is the standard version of the game, played in live action.
Under my Skin (Tabletop)
- Four to eight players, with one or two singletons and the rest in couples.
- No randomisation (narration of scenes completely drives the outcome).
- Scene structure is: Setting the Stage, Initiation, Follow-through, Development, Escalation, Revelations, Resolution, Denoument.
is an alternative version of the game, designed to be played sitting around a table.
- Four or six players, all of whom are in couples.
- Additional attributes (beyond standard game): Insight Points, Drama Points, Desires.
- Six-sided dice rolled in a pool (based on Insight Points) to score successes, potentially resulting in additional Desires.
- Dice results determine the outcomes of scenes, which are then interpreted by the players.
- Scene structure is: Setting the Stage, Follow-through, Optional Friend Scene, Development, Optional Friend Scene, Escalation, Denoument.