From the Publisher:
This month's Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - is devoted to Transhuman Space, the science-fiction setting that's getting closer every day. This month's futuristic features are:
- "Transhuman Action," a full set of guidelines for combining the fast-paced GURPS Action rules with Transhuman Space. Written by Transhuman Space Line Editor Phil Masters, this meaty article includes information on converting existing GURPS Action templates and material, five new lenses, and information on how to convert the heroes from Transhuman Space: Personnel Files 4 - Martingale Security into a full "Transhuman Action" campaign!
- "42 Fedorov Road," a near-future apartment complex that can be used as an adventure backdrop or a base of operations for near-future natives. Written by Transhuman Space architect David Pulver, this brief includes information on the building, its history (including maps), and its half-dozen residents.
- "Dark Places of Earth," a guide to five of 2100's most horrific hotspots, with adventure possibilities for each. Learn the secrets of the Torture Garden or the Proving Ground - if you dare.
- "Inhuman Space," an essay by GURPS scribe William H. Stoddard that looks at the world of Transhuman Space through the prism of Lovecraftian darkness. Horror from beyond the void never seemed so close . . .
- "Big Media Memetics," a set of optional rules for memes and memetic campaigns. If you've got the means, motive, and money, you might be able to mold minds.
This month's installment of Pyramid also includes other goodies that make a magazine fun: an Earth-Mars Calendar insert (good through 2101), Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, and other odds and ends. Until the day you can plug into a slinky simulation of the Transhuman Space universe, this issue of Pyramid is the next best thing!