From publisher blurb:
Return to the Dungeon!
Are you looking for new goodies to add to your dungeon-crawling campaign, but don't want to decipher crypt-ic sources? Pyramid - the magazine for roleplayers - is the trove you love, with another issue devoted to GURPS Dungeon Fantasy! This issue's treasure includes:
- "Races as Professions," an old-school approach of the good old days, when being an elf or a dwarf was both a background and a vocation! In addition to two GURPS templates, this feature by Dungeon Fantasy mastermind Sean Punch also gives information on power-ups and what their niches are in a campaign.
- "Dark Summonings," an evil-tinged expansion on the templates presented in Dungeon Fantasy 9: Summoners. It has new options and abilities, plus new templates – now you can venture into dungeons as a vampire!
- "Saintly Power-Ups," which adds upgrade options to the saints and warrior saints from Pyramid #3/36: Dungeon Fantasy.
- "Super Dungeons," a radical re-envisioning of the concept of dungeons. This month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-architect David L. Pulver has information on how to construct super dungeons in your campaign, plus a sample super dungeon – the Caverns of Willowdeep – with encounters and new creatures.
- "More Dungeon Fantasy Loadouts," a new selection of ready-made equipment lists by Dungeon Fantasy 13: Loadouts author Matt Riggsby: kits for the demolisher, mentalist, musketeer, and more.
- "Power-Ups for Assassins" adds new abilities for everyone's murderous masters of mayhem from Dungeon Fantasy 12: Ninja, by that supplement's author – Peter Dell'Orto!
- "Snowmen," a short monstrous offering in the style of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Monsters 1, again by a contributor to that supplement, Mr. Dell'Orto.
This issue also has the usual accessories, including a Random Thought Table that considers two radical revisions of the dungeon-crawling concept, Odds and Ends that features a new abominable Dungeon Fantasy Monsters suffix, and a rigorous-yet-chaotic Murphy's Rules. The call of the dungeon beckons – again!