From publisher blurb:
Decahedron is a magazine designed to support the BareBones Fantasy RPG. It contains articles written by gamers like you. Originally, this was intended to be a paid-for publication containing material DwD Studios produced, along with some fan-generated content in a profit-sharing model. However, due to the popularity of the game and the ever-growing community, we wanted to continue our roots of community development like we have done with our other fan-based products and sites.
This magazine is something we can all develop together and be proud of. Designed to be small, lite, but full of fun content, we hope you enjoy this issue, as we plan on many more to come. As long as gamers are contributing content they’ll have a place within the pages of Decahedron.
Within issue you'll find:
- Another great cover by Joe Calkins.
- A spotlight on Ben Gorman, a great game and friend.
- New equipment and a short example of magic item values.
- D100 tables we enjoy, this one is for things found in a pocket. Also contains a short Odor table.
- Gaming Options for your table; Fame Rules, finding mundane ingredients (for use in magic items and potions), Schools of Magic, more equipment, Merchant Cash Flow (pacing your players income).
- A-Z Useful Herbs, lots of one shot and fun herbs for any game.
- Crystal Aberration, a new creature and short adventure by Larry Moore
- Tentown Bay, a map by Bill Logan. A collection of ten independent towns bowing to no king, the merchant houses of the region deal swiftly with pirates and bandits as they compete for glory and profit. Adventurers can make a name for themselves spying or doing odd jobs for one of the merchant houses or for the Lords of Tentown themselves.