Yesterday's Gone; Tomorrow Begins Now!
The world may have ended, but the fun is just beginning! The latest installment of Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - unleashes the potential of GURPS After the End, with loads of new material to enhance your post-apocalyptic possibilities. This issue's radioactively radiant features include:
- "Are We Not Men?," an expanded look at mutant powers by the architect of After the End, Jason "PK" Levine. Picking up where GURPS After the End 1: Wastelanders left off, this article adds over two dozen new mutations, letting you roll randomly or pick from the list of choices. Push the limits of humanity with catlike grace, winged arms, X-ray vision, and much more.
- "Robots After the End," which combines GURPS Reign of Steel with After the End for a doubly dangerous setting. Roger Burton West, author of GURPS Reign of Steel: Will to Live, gives you insight into adding the dangers and options of After the End to Reign of Steel - or to add the killer robots of Reign of Steel to an After the End campaign!
- "The Mercy Dolls," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Mass Combat author David L. Pulver. This ready-to-use campaign framework presents a world where the ending began with a virus, and today is beset by mutants, robots, and other threats. This feature includes GURPS template options for designing myriad Mercy Doll antagonists.
- "Warping Monsters Into Mutants," a guide to transforming critters from GURPS Dungeon Fantasy into deadly new threats for After the End. Author Peter V. Dell'Orto - scribe behind GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians - shows you how to transform a golem-armor cyborg into a prisoner cyborg, an eye of death into a burning eye, and beyond.
- "Survival After the End," an exploration of staying alive amid a wasteland world. Prolific Pyramid penman Christopher R. Rice goes beyond the survival options from GURPS After the End 2: The New World with new and expanded rules for how your After the End explorers can catch fish, find water, start fires, and more.
This issue also includes a Random Thought Table presenting an epic plot that can be used as a backdrop for an After the End campaign, plus another full-throttle vignette from Matt Riggsby set in the new Car Wars universe. The omens portended in Pyramid #3/88: The End Is Nigh may have come true, but the adventure continues, with GURPS After the End and this Pyramid!
- Publisher's description