From publisher blurb:
Welcome to the 224 page Double Issue of The Rifter® #71 & #72, packed with source material from across the Megaverse®. There are adventure settings, monsters of Japan, ninjas, superspies, the Town of Semjaw, the floating haven called the Pearl, Game Master tips, and a short story that is a prelude to the Disavowed, two full adventures and adventure ideas, plus news and coming attractions.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas, and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go, source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds.
The Rifter® Number 71-72 Double Issue includes:
- Splicers® – I am Legion™ – “Official” adventure and source material by Chris Kluge and Charles Walton II. A sprawling adventure with epic consequences, new threats, mad schemes and more.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ and Rifts® – Yokai of Japan by Shawn Merrow and Siembieda. 10 monsters inspired by Japanese myth. ‘Nuff said.
- Rifts® – The Town of Semjaw™ by Brett Caron. A community sitting on the bones of pre-Rifts ruins.
- Dead Reign® – Adventure setting & ideas by Eric Sturm. A floating safe haven and source of adventure to get your own ideas going.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ – “Official” adventure by Paul Herbert. A complete adventure of espionage and martial arts, with non-player characters galore.
- Rifts® – Reaper Cell™ short story by Dan Frederick. A sort of prelude to the upcoming Rifts® sourcebook, The Disavowed.
- All game settings – “Official” G.M. tips on taking advantage of the Palladium Megaverse®, by Kevin Siembieda.
- All game settings – “Official” G.M. tips on Adventuring in the Megaverse®, by Julius Rosenstein. How to bring multi-genre characters and blend powers and gear from several, diverse game worlds into a single setting. Conversion tips and more.
- All game settings – “Official” G.M. tips on improving adventures and storytelling for role-playing games, by Glen Evans and Siembieda. Personal experiences, observations, tips and suggestions on how to improvise entire adventures.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.