Adventurers Club #26 appeared in Spring 1995 (despite the fact that the cover looks like it was a planned for a Fall release).
This issue features several articles for Dark Champions and an index of articles for Adventurers Club #1-25.
- 'Nuff Said by W.D. Robinson
- GM's Discretion: New Approaches to the Hero System by Steven Perrin
- Enter the Scarlet Queen: New Skills, Powers, & Characters for Dark Champions by Chris Avellone
- A Matter of Heart: An Adventure for Champions by Amy Crittenden
- The First Adventurers Club Index: A guide to issues 1 to 25 by Geoff Berman
- CHAMPIONS Minus, Too!: More powers you'd thought you'd never see by Steve Barr
- The Ultimate Base: an out take from Enemies Assemble! by Steve Peterson
- Assembly Required: Building a Hero Team by Jim Crocker
- Putting the "Watch..." ... back into the Watched by Jon Burlson
- Hudson City Times: News from the world of Dark Champions by Avellone, Carmien, & Long
- The Paladinhood of St. Kiruin: An order of Paladins for Fantasy Hero campaigns by Steven S. Long
- It's a Secret: Secret Identities in Super Hero RPG's