Table of Contents:
r e g u l a r s :
3. Editorial - Launch-issue labourings from the loquacious Gregor Hutton.
4. Transmissions from the Bunker - News and notifications from CGS.
6. Under The Influence - Malcolm Craig’s column looking in detail at the influences behind his writing. This issue: Scars in the Landscape.
18. The Workshop - New equipment and items for the a|state RPG. This issue: Balms & Potions, by Malcolm Craig.
19. Flora & Fauna - New creatures and plants for the a|state RPG. This issue: Canal Fishes, by Mark Whalley.
20. Circular Tales - Brian Nisbet’s column on everything and anything that crosses his mind. This issue: Anti-Social Gaming?
24. Grand Designs - Iain McAllister’s column on games design and how he approached designing Mob Justice. This issue: The Central Idea.
26. Circular Arguments - Cathriona Tobin’s issue-closing column, a regular and sometimes objectionable treat. This issue: Opening Shots.
i r r e g u l a r s :
7. The 16th Gun, by Greg Saunders - A new location for a|state, complete with highlighted personality.
10. Generals and Majors, by Malcolm Craig - An a|state fiction piece about soldiers in the Contested Grounds.
12. The Science of Sparklocks, by Rab Robertson - A lecture on firearms for the a|state RPG.
15. Shard’s Scavengers, by Greg Saunders - A motley crue of misfits for the a|state RPG.
21. Mob Justice Overview, by Iain McAllister - So what’s this modern-day gangster RPG all about? See this two-page teaser.
25. Everlasting Empire Overview, by Malcolm Craig - A brief introduction to this RPG currently in development from CGS.
r e t a i l :
5. CGS Current Releases - All the products, both print and PDF, currently available from Contested Ground Studios
23. CGS Upcoming Releases - 'Faces In The Crowd, Volume 1: Villains' and the a|state GM screen, coming soon in PDF format.