From publisher blurb:
AutoHARP SF software combines a Character Creator and a Combat Tracker, both of which are fully compatible with HARP SF.
The Character Creator has:
- Full Wizard for creating new characters. Full support for human and alien characters. Full support for Adolescence and profession rank selection, psionics and talent selection for certain professions.
- Easy access to character traits, offenses, defenses, skills, talents, psionic powers, statistics, and equipment
- Ability to print full character sheet with avatar, frequently used skills, RR information, Initiative information, BMR information, offensive attacks: both melee and missile, skills, and equipment.
- Fully customized database written in XML allows the user to easily adjust information as specific worlds or house rules.
The Combat Tracker has the ability to:
- Create, edit, open and save encounters
- Create, edit, import or duplicate characters which make up an encounter.
- Customize the character's level, hit points, power points, Stamina, BMR, Armor, talent and shield DB, size, etc as well as create a character that doesn't take stun, penalties or bleeding criticals.
- Keep track of all attacks, maneuvers, initiatives, character statuses, etc.
The download contains the HARP SF database and for convenience, a copy of the executable software application. The software works under Windows and most Linux distributions. Use the exe files for Windows and the jar files for Windows or Linux - note the jar files require the Java Runtime Environment. Note that updated versions of the executable are available via the developer's Sourceforge page.