From publisher blurb:
The best monsters are big. Really, really big.
Within these pages, you will find 81 creatures of colossal size, from CR 1 all the way to CR 26 (as well as a CR 33 and CR 40 monstrosity): straightforward enemies like the bearhemoth and sharknado, nuanced complexities like the draconic abomination and dreamer's nightmare, pushovers like the rusted colossus and pastorix, and megabosses like the tribunal wheel and harbinger of time. You’ll find animals, constructs, dragons, swarms, spellcasters, angels, brain eaters, kaiju, dimension hoppers, living siege weapons, and really big raccoons. In fact, you'll find every type and CR in the game.
Need a colossal creature for an epic battle at any level? You'll find it in the Colossal Creatures Bestiary.
This bestiary contains 81 colossal creatures, including:
- Dragon Molt: The discarded molt of a great wyrm, animated and given purpose.
- Etherworld Fisher: An ethereal jellyfish who taunts and traps its foes through dimensional rifts.
- Grave Blob: A mobile mass grave with death on his many brains.
- Harbinger of Time: A CR 40 apocalypse-bringer, who grinds the world to dust under the inevitable march of time.
- Kongimus Rex and Dracozilla: The King Kong and Godzilla of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (forget about that silly tarrasque).
- Tribunal Wheel: A CR 33 judge, jury, and executioner of epic proportions.
- Yuggothian Shambler: A floral weapon of war for the hideous mi-go, complete with laser beams and spore launchers.