Bow Down in Fear!
Monsters have long stalked us in the darkness. Within this book, you’ll find a host of these creatures for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Face off against archdevils and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, planar dragons and the legendary wild hunt, proteans and psychopomps, and hundreds more! Some creatures, such as the capricious taniwha, the mysterious green man, or the powerful empyreal lords, might even be willing to provide your heroes aid—if they deserve it!
Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6 is the sixth must-have volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 6 includes:
- • More than 200 different monsters.
- • Strange new player-character-suitable races like the canine rougarou, the watery fey naiad, the crazed monkey goblin, and the Lovecraftian yaddithian, and the Darklands-dwelling munavri.
- • Powerful foes from myth and legend, such as the Archdevil Mephistopheles, Charon of the River Styx, and that notorious haunter of holidays known as Krampus.
- • New animal companions, constructs waiting creation by skilled spellcasters, and a new category of true dragon from the Outer Planes.
- • New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters, including the shape-changing vermin-themed entothrope and the intelligent hivemind swarm.
- • Appendices to help find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat.
- • Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat.
- • Challenges for every adventure and every level of play.